Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

How many speeding tickets have you got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
    I was an idiot last year since i just got my license and was having way too much fun with friends so i was on the road a little bit too much. Also i felt pretty good about not getting tickets since i didn't get any for about 6 months

Then i hit a bad streak and got a ticket every month from july to november lol

Im currently paying out my ass to get my license back since after the 2nd ticket on a maryland provisional license you are suspended for 30 days then on the 3rd ticket and above its 180 days. You need to pay $180 per ticket for a court hearing

Currently my record is

45 in a 25 on a downhill

next was 50 in a 35. This is the one ticket i think is bullshit. The 50mph sign was within sight of where the ass pulled me over. I also got a ticket for expiered tags.

Then i got one for running a stop sign. I have a feeling the sign was covered or obscured since he said i blew right through it

Then i was mad about that and speed home like an idiot and got a 65 in a 45. I also got a ticket for driving without my license on me. It was at home lol ( the first cop let me off for that )

Then i got a failure to yield. I have no idea what i was thinking not yielding. I remember thinking " you dumbass you're not yielding to me and theres a cop behind you... oh wait FUCK "

Then i got a " speed greater than reasonable " He really let me off the hook since i was doing 80 in a 55 lol. I saw him on the highway driving on a sunday morning and went " oh thats a park police they don't have jurisdiction here thats for GW parkway. So i passed him doing 80 LOL. he pulls me over and lets me off with speed greater than reasonable vs 25mph over.

Come 2011 my new years resolution was to not get any tickets ( with the exclusion of expiered tags since i know i was driving with them ). For the 3 months before my license was suspended i didn't get any tickets ( with the exclusion of an expiered tag ticket LOL )

my license was suspended late february and i was all fuckthatguy.jpg and just kept driving.

I kept driving untill i was pulled over twice in the same day by the same cop. he let me off both times but made my mom come get me the second time. I have not driven since that day

Yep so thats my whole story. yeah they're not all speeding tickets but they are tickets.

Hopefully i should be able to drive again in the upcoming weeks

If i go pay $370 for the rest of my tickets and then $250 for court fees i can drive again. Yeah i don't have that much money lol. I have no where to drive anyways so its probably a good thing im not driving around spending money on food and gas.
    Damn... This isn't midnight club or NFS bro xD
    1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
    For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Just 1 ticket - 117km/h in a 100km/h (I was travelling faster but hit the brakes before he locked on) - And that was in my old Non-Turbo Accord

It was my own fault, I was upset and wanted to get home as quickly as possible.
      I willingly paid the price, and havn't had one since.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
        Damn... This isn't midnight club or NFS bro xD
        lol

I learned how to drive slower and avoid tickets

There is about a 20 mile long moutain road so far in the middle of no where that you will never get pulled over or see another car

The best part is i can use it as a way to get home. The first thing im doing when i drove my CB home from my dads house is hammering through this route.

Its really a great road with tons of turns and even different terrain. About 1 mile of it is gravel. Theres also a stright away that you can reach about 100 on. I did it once and never again, its a tunnle of trees up there.

Comment

I've had 18 speeding tickets in my 24 years of driving and all but 4 where between 86-95.

My worst speeding ticket was in 90 when I was driving my 63 VW bug out to Firebird Raceway for the Bug-O-Rama. I was clocked doing 120 in a 65. I had just broke my engine and trans in and wanted to see what it would do.

And yes my bug did go that fast it was a 2110cc engine with an EFI turbo and 75 shot of NOS, and the trans had a Gene Berg 5 speed adaptor.

The cop that pulled me over asked where the fire was. I said there wasnt 1 then I said I wanted to see how fast it would go cause it was just built. Luckily he gave me a ticket for only 15 over cause after all it was after midnight and he liked my bug.

The other 13 where for drag racing. Cops where way more leaniant back then + they caught us on deserted strips of road. Even back then they wrote the tickets for 10 over the posted limit.

+ back then all the citys where seperate unlike now where they are all joined as 1 so I was able to go to class for almost all the tickets.
          Last edited by dooey52_91CB9; 08-19-2011, 07:47 AM.
          Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52_91CB9 View Post
            I've had 18 speeding tickets in my 24 years of driving and all but 4 where between 86-95.

My worst speeding ticket was in 90 when I was driving my 63 VW bug out to Firebird Raceway for the Bug-O-Rama. I was clocked doing 120 in a 65. I had just broke my engine and trans in and wanted to see what it would do.

And yes my bug did go that fast it was a 2110cc engine with an EFI turbo and 75 shot of NOS, and the trans had a Gene Berg 5 speed adaptor.

The cop that pulled me over asked where the fire was. I said there wasnt 1 then I said I wanted to see how fast it would go cause it was just built. Luckily he gave me a ticket for only 15 over cause after all it was after midnight and he liked my bug.

The other 13 where for drag racing. Cops where way more leaniant back then + they caught us on deserted strips of road. Even back then they wrote the tickets for 10 over the posted limit.

+ back then all the citys where seperate unlike now where they are all joined as 1 so I was able to go to class for almost all the tickets.

The Phoenix area has changed in regards to speeding. Not as much law enforcement to catch speeders. I had 20+ tickets years ago (lots on motorcycles). Have not had one in a long time even though I speed everyday. The 101 freeway southbound from Scottsdale to Chandler is like the autobahn. Lots of people going 80 to 90 mph.

Comment

I have so many the local police has an automatic withdrawl setup to my account.
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

i have one and i got it last week haha driving school here i come

MR : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=CB7+R3ason

Originally posted by quaidum
                you being able to see four blocks down the road is resulting in someone not being able to see 5 feet in front of them

good job, just what the world needs more inconsiderate drivers

Comment

3 in one year after not ever getting a ticket since i got my license back in 04'.

I have a feeling it's due to my new location. Before i moved here, cops either had bigger fish to fry and didn't bother or just let me go, now all they care about is makin' paper for the state. Fuckin' tools....

The third and most recent one will be thrown out once i go and see the judge and the prick who issued the citation. I've got a rock solid defense. Should be in and out.

Im totally gonna wear this shirt too...

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

from 07-09 i was able to rack up 24 point in my liscense 2 suspensions
                    went to ft lauderdale on a suspended liscense got arrested
                    lost my job, faced charges of DWSL 3rd count, had to pay $1500 to my attorney for that 3rd count to go away, still ended up paying $500 in court cost's

after i got arrested in 09, i havent gotten any more ticket, i pay $100 for my sr22, and now insurance for my car is $300 a month for PIP

i think i took this one
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

ive only gotten 1 speeding ticket and that was about a week and a half ago. and i got arrested at that point as well. the cop considered it racing. a bmw wouldnt get off my ass so me being stupid instead of just switching lanes i took off on the guy. well the guy tryed to keep up but was having trouble doing so lol. i got clocked doing 97mph in a 40. i was given reckless driving , racing , and speeding. its my first speeding ticket and i have no major record (court wise) but i have been pulled over alot ive gone through drivers retraining once. odd are im gonna lose my license but idk how long for im really hoping it wont be for that long. and also the guy in the bmw got reckless driving , speeding , and risk of injury to a minor as he had his like 4 or 5 year old in the back seat.

Comment

Originally posted by lowmiler View Post
                        The Phoenix area has changed in regards to speeding. Not as much law enforcement to catch speeders. I had 20+ tickets years ago (lots on motorcycles). Have not had one in a long time even though I speed everyday. The 101 freeway southbound from Scottsdale to Chandler is like the autobahn. Lots of people going 80 to 90 mph.
                        Autobahn in slow motion. 101s people go slow as fawk! 202e is where its at lol

Click picture to see my mrt
                        Instagram: sikz6

Comment

Originally posted by dooey52_91CB9 View Post
                          I can vouch for that, I had a 64 vw, built 1776cc, dual carbs, gene berg 5 speed as well and I could hit 120 no problem. Damn thing has so much torque I could lift the front up about 24" on a take off. I miss it so much.

1992 Accord EX MT : CB#2
                          DIY OEM amber corners w/reflectors

Comment

Originally posted by The-Gr8-Ox View Post
                            I can vouch for that, I had a 64 vw, built 1776cc, dual carbs, gene berg 5 speed as well and I could hit 120 no problem. Damn thing has so much torque I could lift the front up about 24" on a take off. I miss it so much.
                            Yeah I agree they can be fast when built right but I also forgot that I never used the NOS and it was only 1/2 throttle. I also forgot to put that it was on the strip and was the fastest all steel bodied D/D my time was 10.255 and it was 4th gear, WOT with NOS. Mine never lifted on me cause I had wheelie-bars on mine.
                            Bought from: Jack_Lee, Hondaguy1212, cb7dazz, dannyd, frootloops, ncoutlaw, busak87, Losiracer2, KeeleDesign, 1993ACCORDMAN, gdout90accord, sikz6, Type_G

Sold to: 1993haccord, samrjr0044, blk91coupe

Comment

Zero speeding tickets. I got 2 warnings in one night. But that was like 5 years ago.

Comment

I cant count how meny ive gotten i got pulled over last night now that i think about it lol
                                My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Working...
                                X