Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hiiiiiiiii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Born and raised. Im in Columbia now though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by nicole_marie View Post

i used his hand to draw it, he was actually like 2 at the time lol

hey lilb...yea i will be honest....i was in an abusive relationship for the past 3 years, and he "made" me get off this site, because in his words "its just full of men that you dont need to talk to".....he also wouldnt let me work on cars or do any "guy" stuff.....

now im SINGLE and LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT....so IM BAAAACKKK

welcome back!!

1992 Honda Accord EX My Ride Thread H23A BLUE TOP Complete

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
        You wouldnt miss it if you saw it now. Im kidding.

Happy really has taken shitty care of that car. IM KIDDING!

No, seriously, it's in bad shape.

I heard about the CD. You know tall Chris and he told me about it once.
        You know the story as to why >.< I has moneys now that is about to change...

As will the other one...

Originally posted by Jaysson_2012 View Post
        Are you from KC too MikeW?
        and there are a number of us from KC...I am just currently not in the states at the moment...
        Last edited by HappyGilmore; 02-28-2012, 12:16 PM.
        The CB7 Collector.
        Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
        92 LX Coupe F22A1
        2013 Toyota Corolla S
        92 EX Sedan F22A1
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
          You know the story as to why >.< I has moneys now that is about to change...

As will the other one...

and there are a number of us from KC...I am just currently not in the states at the moment...
          So you admit to letting it fall apart? And where the hell are you now? First it was Florida, now you're not even here anymore?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

well I am back in OP now...stayin with the mom! Was in a shitty relationship that was mainly abuse....and I got out of it and needed help to get back on my feet.

But I was in raymore and raytown for a while. Now in the BIG OP...

and I no longer have my CD....the rear main seal went out so instead of 'fixing' it toby made me sell it.

ah the things i did for that POS.

I am driving a ford at the moment...dont bash it was free and gets me to work

But like I said I am lookin for another accord and with the money I will be saving not being with toby, I will be able to fix one up

Nicole
            MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

A girl makes a thread that gets to 4 pages within 12 hours. Go figure.

1999 BMW M3
              2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
              2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
              2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                a lot of people remember me bro, sorry if it makes you uncomfortable that a girl gets more responses than you....but i am not the typical girly girl that is here for attention.

i work on my rides and proud of who i am.....and prob look better with grease all over me than most of the dudes here

but on a side note, why dont you just say hello and not be a dick??

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                  a lot of people remember me bro, sorry if it makes you uncomfortable that a girl gets more responses than you....but i am not the typical girly girl that is here for attention.

i work on my rides and proud of who i am.....and prob look better with grease all over me than most of the dudes here

but on a side note, why dont you just say hello and not be a dick??
                  I'm sorry, sarcasm is hard to interpret online.

Oh, I remember you. The good and the bad.

"Hello". I am a dick, and that's not sarcasm.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Given who it is, it was bound to happen.
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

I'm sorry, sarcasm is hard to interpret online.

Oh, I remember you. The good and the bad.

"Hello". I am a dick, and that's not sarcasm.
                      lol well things have changed a lot in the last 3 years or so since i was on...grew up quit a bit!

but on the other hand, i wasnt trying to be a "bitch" if you want to call it that....

Nicole
                      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Given who it is, it was bound to happen.
                        you just wish you could date me Rob....thats right I dont call you happy like everyone else haha...oh the good old days

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

you just wish you could date me Rob....thats right I dont call you happy like everyone else haha...oh the good old days
                          Alas you have a good point, but don't you wish did though??
                          The CB7 Collector.
                          92 LX Coupe F22A1
                          2013 Toyota Corolla S
                          92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

lol well things have changed a lot in the last 3 years or so since i was on...grew up quite a bit!

but on the other hand, i wasnt trying to be a "bitch" if you want to call it that....
                            Speaking of 3 years, I have had your car exactly 3 years today.
                            The CB7 Collector.
                            92 LX Coupe F22A1
                            2013 Toyota Corolla S
                            92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Speaking of 3 years, I have had your car exactly 3 years today.
                              lol yes you have......i still miss driving her, and messing with people on metcalf haha....still remember sitting at a stop light windows up, a guy in a car next to me reving his eng. at me wanting to race, so i giggle, because he cant see me, and we get to the next light and he does it again (because i wooped his ass) and so we go to the next light and i finally roll my window down and his jaw drops and rolls his window down and i say "you just got your ass handed to you by a girl" and laughed and he was embarassed as hell

ah the memories

Nicole
                              MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

So one could safely say you need another sedan then ya?
                                The CB7 Collector.
                                92 LX Coupe F22A1
                                2013 Toyota Corolla S
                                92 EX Sedan F22A1

Comment

Working...
                                X