Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hiiiiiiiii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i went to get my h22 we took out the pass seat in my wifes (cavalier coupe) she had at the time and put the h22 right their. she drove... i rode in the back HUGGING MY H22 for life.

^^ gotta admit thats a WAAAY better love story than twilight.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyGilmore View Post
      So one could safely say you need another sedan then ya?
      yes...i loved my sleeper

Nicole
      MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord_exR View Post
        when i went to get my h22 we took out the pass seat in my wifes (cavalier coupe) she had at the time and put the h22 right their. she drove... i rode in the back HUGGING MY H22 for life.

^^ gotta admit thats a WAAAY better love story than twilight.
        lol well i did it for 13 hours, and it even had a blankey to make sure it didnt get hurt hahah.....but then again, it kind of was a wasted trip, i actually had 3 h22a motors in a big slidding mirrored closet at one time.....those were the days

Nicole
        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
          lol well i did it for 13 hours, and it even had a blankey to make sure it didnt get hurt hahah.....but then again, it kind of was a wasted trip, i actually had 3 h22a motors in a big slidding mirrored closet at one time.....those were the days
          Now lets stop reminiscing and lets get some action...Find you a CB (or I can do it)
          The CB7 Collector.
          Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
          92 LX Coupe F22A1
          2013 Toyota Corolla S
          92 EX Sedan F22A1
          Originally posted by deevergote
          Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Happy wants to date everyone. So much so that he as multiple fake wives. IF you ask me, he's afraid of true commitment.

Nicole, be nice to Josh. He's cool. And right. It's that way with the interent period, lol. a girl shows up and all the leg humpers come out of the woodwork, lol.

The funny thing is, you're not new. You've been here before, lol.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
            Originally posted by Jarrett
            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

you got me on the 13 hours mine was about 8 hours total driving.. er should i say riding lol

Comment

Now lets stop reminiscing and lets get some action...Find you a CB (or I can do it)
                lol i have been looking on craigslist, but right now everyone is gettin their taxes back and are wanting an arm and a leg for a car that has 300k miles on it.......i know cb's last a long time, as i have had 3, but at the same time, i dont want one with that many miles.

i am lookin for a 4 door prefer a manual, i mean i can do the auto to manual swap again, but would rather it already be done lol

color not really an issue because it will get painted in the near future, prefer the body to be in decent shape and not a lot of dents and shit......

Nicole
                MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
                  Happy wants to date everyone. So much so that he as multiple fake wives. IF you ask me, he's afraid of true commitment.

Nicole, be nice to Josh. He's cool. And right. It's that way with the interent period, lol. a girl shows up and all the leg humpers come out of the woodwork, lol.

i was just messin around...its who i am...and Rob wanted to date me the day he saw me in my car to go meet him so he could 'take a loot at it' i was about 100lbs heaver at the time lol and not as many tats as i have now.

and nope im not new, but its been a min since i have been on here...just glad rob told me to get back on because i was longing for my old 'family' back

btw does anyone talk to zac??? and all the old kc crew members???

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Mike you haven't met my new girlfriend yet . And yes I do have over 20 wives .

If you get a CB Mike, I'll get a 6G >.< I think should have both too just sayin...
                    The CB7 Collector.
                    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
                    92 LX Coupe F22A1
                    2013 Toyota Corolla S
                    92 EX Sedan F22A1
                    Originally posted by deevergote
                    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Originally posted by hondaccordgrl View Post
                      btw does anyone talk to zac??? and all the old kc crew members???
                      Im friends with him on Facebook but not much is said. He's in CT and drives an s2k.
                      Not too many KC folks. They exist but it's been a long time since a meet and they're hard to get in one spot at the same time.

If you get a CB Mike
                      Never gonna happen.

Although, and Nicole, you might wanna check it out, there's a Brown 90 sedan 5spd for $1200 around here. 161k.

Ill see if I can find the link.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

Im friends with him on Facebook but not much is said. He's in CT and drives an s2k.
                        Not too many KC folks. They exist but it's been a long time since a meet and they're hard to get in one spot at the same time.

Never gonna happen.

Although, and Nicole, you might wanna check it out, there's a Brown 90 sedan 5spd for $1200 around here. 161k.

Ill see if I can find the link.
                        kk, i dont care much for the 90-91s though...hate automatic seat belts lol just sayin

and yea he had the s2k when we had a party at my house......and i knew him and rachel were gettin married haha....oh the drama with that

Nicole
                        MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/2801945651.html
                          http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/2827945413.html
                          http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/2864215615.html <---91 with fogs.

Just a few...

Comment

Will you buy that one for me Mike?

Cappuccinoooooooooooo.

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

I think they've since split actually. IDK. He doesnt post much. But what I do see is mainly pics of stuff.

Faheem is around in an s2k as well. I think Joe is still around in his Se, too.

Jewelproject is a KC guy.
                              acefighter(Matt) is around.
                              That Jaysson kid posted here.

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                                Will you buy that one for me Mike?
                                Cappuccinoooooooooooo.
                                $1200 please.

Comment

Working...
                                X