Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best way to remove sand: vinegar and water, or just plain water?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
    Why did you change the name of the thread? You afraid or something?
    He didn't. Can't.

Comment

Trolololo love the thread titles Deev

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

If you read the rules, you would not be feeling sharp anal pain right now.

You know what I like?
        When noobs get sandy, and we get to do a tiny bit of flaming.

Because what yall don't realize is Deeve is fair, and we are all treated the same- regardless of how long you've been here, or how much you contribute.
        So no matter how stupid your question, we are not allowed to call you names, or tell you off. (until you do blatantly ban-datory things, like call out the site's owner)

I would get a soothing unguent for your bum, before you join your next forum.
        Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

I dunno... it seems I might've done a good job of things. It might not hurt so bad the next time.

Comment

Threads like this are always entertaining.

We're in the studio, stay tuned.----------(click)-------->

Comment

Lol entertaining to say the least

Comment

sounds like a personal problem to me
                <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

The rules for this site are actually quite limited. It's amazing how many people have a problem with them.

A lot of people have an issue with the beginner forums, and the limitations of a beginner. They're extremely frustrated at the fact that they can't post anywhere they want until they have 30 posts. Apparently it is absolutely unreasonable to expect someone to be able to post 30 times about a car that they're interested in enough to join a site dedicated to the particular model.

Comment

Originally posted by Strongsiide View Post
                    This site is bullshit ran by some bubble gum dudes, fuck your rules. We are talking about $2000 cars not exotics. Anytime someone asks a question on here this deevergoat *** acts like an asshole. I thought this may have been a good forum, it could be if you get someone to run it that knows what their doing and not a smartass. I said it what

more specifically

fuck your rules deevergoat *** acts like an asshole I said it what

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Here is my thing on this manner.

He is providing you with a free website that has tons of resources to help you out. You are not the one paying for hosting the site and for expenses such as Vbulletin.... etc.

And the way you repay the guy is by making a thread bitching about rules?

You can not be serious bro.

Comment

This site is bullshit ran by some bubble gum dudes, fuck your rules. We are talking about $2000 cars not exotics. Anytime someone asks a question on here this deevergoat *** acts like an asshole. I thought this may have been a good forum, it could be if you get someone to run it that knows what their doing and not a smartass. I said it what
                        Thanks for stopping by. I don't think anyone will miss you. People like you either leave here pretty damn quick or get banned just as fast, so it's all up to you.
                        Last edited by crazymikey; 03-24-2012, 05:53 PM.

Comment

You others are wasting your time trying to "convince" him or her of how wrong they are. It's obviously someone else on the forum who has made an additional account because they are too cowardice to be forthright about their feelings. He or she used childish tantrums hidden behind both the veil of the Internet and an anonymous account to express their frustrations. This site is no worse off without them and you are no better having told them off. It's a coward, not someone mature enough to see your point. Or the benefit of this site for that matter.

Now let's spend our time on making a cool DIY or go fix your car or something.
                          My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I have been here no too long now, but I am quite active, at least I would say so. I have been on many sites without rules and they were worthless in my opinion. Everyone just does as they feel and don't care how it impacts others. The rules on this site are very reasonable. They keep things in line. The rules on this site are what keep me coming back to this site. Everything is organized, and appropriate, partly because of the rules. Everything to the language and the way you type is appropriate. This forum unlike most, is actually an effective community that help each other and ask for nothing in return other than to follow the rules. Is that too much to ask? I don't think so, but if you disagree, like Deeve said, you are more than welcome to leave.
                            Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

He has no other accounts. His interactions and observations have all been made with this account.

The man is 39 years old, which is why I find it to be entertaining.

Also, the title was "rules" before I began to have my fun. I'm behind the title changes.

Comment

The title changes keep killing me. Funny stuff...
                                '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Working...
                                X