Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best way to remove sand: vinegar and water, or just plain water?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is great entertainment. Its even better with the random title changes and conversions.

Comment

Originally posted by hyoslvr View Post
      HAHA. Baby raper! But no seriously in this guys case, I bet a douche will work..Or better yet a vinegar douche!
      Is that like white vinegar or that yellow kind?????? Please advise.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178069

Comment

Originally posted by alan lx View Post
        Is that like white vinegar or that yellow kind?????? Please advise.
        HAHA IDk I always heard vinegar is good for a sore vagina! LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          Anyone ever fart while sitting down and you can feel the fart "bubble" creep between your ball sack and thigh? It feels like if you look down while it's happening, you can see the bubble push your balls to the side. Or, is this only a fat guy thing?

And if anyone is wondering, NO, I'm not drunk...

Yes. I get that often. It's a weird feeling. Sometimes makes you "just incase wipe" afterwards.

Comment

The title got me again! I was hmmm this looks interesting, click, fuck you, I've already read this!!!!
            Originally posted by Mishakol129
            Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

lmao time to make some popcorn this gets better and better

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                lmao time to make some popcorn this gets better and better
                The shit we do with our days/nights....
                Originally posted by Mishakol129
                Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                  The shit we do with our days/nights....
                  Lmao for real! Im wondering if a title will be made out the days/night statement

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I like to go to WalMart (or any other store that sells them) and buy a douche, I look for one that has a liquid that resembles a refreshment. I buy like Gatorade, empty the douche, fill it with Gatorade and walk around drinking it. The looks on peoples faces is priceless. And they have "thirst quenching straws"

Comment

Bahaha. Title change got me and I just wasted my whole lunch at work laughing at this thread. Good entertainment. Lol.

Comment

I like to go to WalMart (or any other store that sells them) and buy a douche, I look for one that has a liquid that resembles a refreshment. I buy like Gatorade, empty the douche, fill it with Gatorade and walk around drinking it. The looks on peoples faces is priceless. And they have "thirst quenching straws"
                        Haven't laughed this hard in a while. Also made me want to gag a bit LOL

Comment

I saw this on rage collection, but they used a Windex bottle.
                          MRT
                          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                          Originally posted by Tippey764
                          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                          Originally posted by deevergote
                          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

^ Its even funnier when you use a gas can.

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
                              ^ Its even funnier when you use a gas can.
                              Done that before. Went to Apple Blossom (kinda like Mardi Gras) in Wenatchee, went into a store, got a few bottles of pop, went out to the car, put them in a gas can (new of course) walked around town drinking out of it, got TONS of stares. Got back home, tried it here the next day standing in the front yard, saw SEVERAL people go around the block to get a second, sometimes a third look.

Comment

Originally posted by dj_ender View Post
                                The title got me again! I was hmmm this looks interesting, click, fuck you, I've already read this!!!!
                                lol.. x2
                                Everyday is one day closer to completing my cb7 <3

Comment

Working...
                                X