Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

best way to remove sand: vinegar and water, or just plain water?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey...At one time dumb ass me got pissed at someone here for being stubborn...got pissed at a post moved..got pissed at a post deleted. But..I never said the site was bull**** cause it was my choice to join or leave. And this site is awesome sans the flaming at times. I have learned to live with it...I didn't bend over...I chilled and let this site do what I needed...what it does better than my site...gives good information ..dam good. My site is social for now and can only hope to have information geeks like they have here. If you have a problem with Deev like I did...PM the guy and tell him off there. All administrators have pride in their sites like I do and get possessive...understandable. Just because we are the founders doesn't make us any smarter (Deev is...I'm not) Be patient, use search to death and give help if you too have it. So either sit back and chill and go on and learn..or say goodbye and seek out other forums.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

It's not so much about being possessive, as it is maintaining order. The rules are there for a reason, and they have evolved as the need dictated over the almost 10 years this site has been around. I'm sure there are members here that have been around for quite a few years that don't quite understand exactly why certain rules exist... which is fine. They accept it. If anyone doesn't understand a rule, I'd be more than happy to explain it if asked politely. I feel I owe nothing at all to someone who feels the need to attack me.

Once disrespect is shown, it is returned in kind.
      It amazes me how many disgruntled members in the past have made the assumption that this site is my livelihood... that this is a business, and that my members are my customers. That may be true for the few that I sell things to, but that's hardly the reason for this site's existence. I can survive without selling decals and shirts. I do so more for the members that want such things, than for the money generated from those sales (although that does help pay for the site, which is nice.) I have NO problem driving people away that are unable to follow the rules, and show disrespect to other members. Building the largest member base possible is not my goal. I'd rather have a small group of quality members than a large group of idiots!

Comment

Originally posted by Strongsiide View Post
        This site is bullshit ran by some bubble gum dudes, fuck your rules. We are talking about $2000 cars not exotics. Anytime someone asks a question on here this deevergoat *** acts like an asshole. I thought this may have been a good forum, it could be if you get someone to run it that knows what their doing and not a smartass. I said it what
        sounds like something one of those biased vdub dillholes would say. i love watching someone rant like this cause they think it will hurt someones feelings. haha what a mo i just had to say it even if i do get banned
        just saying why even waste your time making a thread about what you dont like in a forum its just gonna get shot down by the people who live for this forum. heres your sign.
        and another thing, these 2000$ cars can be made to outrun "exotics" with a hell of a lot less than what exotics cost.
        Last edited by danf20bcb7; 03-25-2012, 06:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          it's Not So Much About Being Possessive, As It Is Maintaining Order. The Rules Are There For A Reason, And They Have Evolved As The Need Dictated Over The Almost 10 Years This Site Has Been Around. I'm Sure There Are Members Here That Have Been Around For Quite A Few Years That Don't Quite Understand Exactly Why Certain Rules Exist... Which Is Fine. They Accept It. If Anyone Doesn't Understand A Rule, I'd Be More Than Happy To Explain It If Asked Politely. I Feel I Owe Nothing At All To Someone Who Feels The Need To Attack Me.

Once Disrespect Is Shown, It Is Returned In Kind.
          It Amazes Me How Many Disgruntled Members In The Past Have Made The Assumption That This Site Is My Livelihood... That This Is A Business, And That My Members Are My Customers. That May Be True For The Few That I Sell Things To, But That's Hardly The Reason For This Site's Existence. I Can Survive Without Selling Decals And Shirts. I Do So More For The Members That Want Such Things, Than For The Money Generated From Those Sales (although That Does Help Pay For The Site, Which Is Nice.) I Have No Problem Driving People Away That Are Unable To Follow The Rules, And Show Disrespect To Other Members. Building The Largest Member Base Possible Is Not My Goal. I'd Rather Have A Small Group Of Quality Members Than A Large Group Of Idiots!
          Always a good response. Even when we were at odds.
          I don't know any place or thing in life that doesn't have rules...the universe is all about them. Even when you loose life, there will be judgements based on rules so they say.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
          New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
          My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I watched all twelve hours of the mighty ducks marathon.
            wat?

Comment

this guy probably think he is funny. personally i dont know why he has created an account if he dont like the rules.. omg: take your bike and move out the way.... my car is my life, and this site is my first page i open when i go to the net. if you dont like its your problem, if you dont agree the rules its again your problem, and if you are still kid in your head and youre immature its also your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
                this guy probably think he is funny. personally i dont know why he has created an account if he dont like the rules.. omg: take your bike and move out the way.... my car is my life, and this site is my first page i open when i go to the net. if you dont like its your problem, if you dont agree the rules its again your problem, and if you are still kid in your head and youre immature its also your problem.
                He didn't make the account to complain. He has 1 counted post, because that's all he posted outside of OT. He has quite a few OT posts, some of which have been deleted because they were against the rules (such as a regional post in Beginner OT...)

This is the type of guy that goes to a bar, hears that the cover is $7, and starts throwing things.

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
                sounds like something one of those biased vdub dillholes would say. i love watching someone rant like this cause they think it will hurt someones feelings. haha what a mo i just had to say it even if i do get banned
                just saying why even waste your time making a thread about what you dont like in a forum its just gonna get shot down by the people who live for this forum. heres your sign.
                and another thing, these 2000$ cars can be made to outrun "exotics" with a hell of a lot less than what exotics cost.
                His comment about $2000 cars suggests that the forum should be as crappy as a broken down 20 year old car... What does it matter what the topic of the forum is? The rules are made to hold the community together. Are owners of $2000 cars not worthy of a community that respects each other, as well as the information provided? I guess homie here thinks that we should be a disorganized rabble just because our cars are inexpensive. The "better" people driving $100,000 cars can have the forums with rules.

Comment

This is the type of guy that goes to a bar, hears that the cover is $7, and starts throwing things.
                  rofl! sig time!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

I work at a bar, know ALL about people throwing a fit. Sometimes, if someone is rude, even when there is NO cover, I'll charge them and put the money in my pocket, I feel its payment for dealing with their shit.

I'll admit, I haven't read MANY of the rules, but, even in the beginning realized this site, as well as many other sites, it really boils down to common sense, something I see a lot of people lack.

Now, can we get back to the old milk smelling farts? I'm sure I could keep that convo going for a while. I've mastered the art of my gastrointestinal (wow, that was a big word... give me a second)... shit, lost my train of thought. I've learned to tune my ass trumpet!

Comment

The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Common sense for the win.

And on that note, Enjoy

Last edited by NightmareCB7; 03-26-2012, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Op is clearly mentaly ill and doesnt understand why rules exist ...

however this thread is extreemly epic so i thank op for making it as ive needed a good laugh now im off to walmart to drink my coolaid from a douche bag
                          Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!
                          Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

He didn't make the account to complain. He has 1 counted post, because that's all he posted outside of OT. He has quite a few OT posts, some of which have been deleted because they were against the rules (such as a regional post in Beginner OT...)

His comment about $2000 cars suggests that the forum should be as crappy as a broken down 20 year old car... What does it matter what the topic of the forum is? The rules are made to hold the community together. Are owners of $2000 cars not worthy of a community that respects each other, as well as the information provided? I guess homie here thinks that we should be a disorganized rabble just because our cars are inexpensive. The "better" people driving $100,000 cars can have the forums with rules.
                            just to be clear(running on like no sleep) whos "his" are you refering too me or him lol? cause i wasnt downing this site nor the cb name. i think i misread

Comment

I should get royalties. I need to patent the "douche bag soft drink dispensing" system, or something. I'll be RICH BITCH!! haha. If you do that, you have to send pics or video

Comment

Originally posted by danf20bcb7 View Post
                                just to be clear(running on like no sleep) whos "his" are you refering too me or him lol? cause i wasnt downing this site nor the cb name. i think i misread
                                If it doesn't pertain to you then he was talking about the other guy. :P This ite is epic but it's slowing meeting it's death ;(
                                92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
                                2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
                                2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Working...
                                X