Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 27. Small engine technician.

Comment

24 and i work on German cars such as Mercedes and BMW's

Comment

im 29 a qc tech at tyco electronics and own unlawful/activites-shop open 7 days a week thanks to jimmy! ty jimmy (tyco might be done here i found a real close job does not pay 45 k a year like now but dam its across the street,i might just stay put
        Originally posted by deevergote
        This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
        i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

30 and I am a disabled vet and disabled from other health conditions

Comment

I'm 26 and I'm a licensed vocational nurse.

Comment

21 drive a cb7 coupe. work at an acura dealership

Comment

Age and for a living

31 package handler/mechanic
                Last edited by TahfariCB7; 07-20-2013, 04:26 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Comment

im 20, 21 in december. i wass working at a dealership doing detail but i got fired :/ oh well.
                  USDM EX

Comment

I'm 23 and got my first car and license at 21...
                    And i work at Goodwill as a donation attendant in a walmart parking lot
                    That first car was and is a 93 Honda accord coupe. Funny story, when I didn't have a car I hated every Honda now days seeing body kits and clear TAILLIGHTS. Then my girl wanted to get me a car, so I hopped on Craigslist looking for something sick, I was wanting a old scoop
                    Box Chevy and I wanted to murder it out. But then I came across a black 93 accord, it looked different to me.....it looked cool, then after I got it I noticed becusse it was a coupe! I haven't seen a 2 door accord and they just look nice.
                    So I got it and didn't plan on modding it until I google (cb7)
                    My mind was blown on the no body kit style ppl are doing ad now I'm in love with cb7's and only cb7's (accords pretty much)

Comment

Im 25 from houston tx.
                      Have my B.A in drafting/mechanical design.
                      Currently im a Quality Control inspector/Mechanical designer.
                      Thinking of being a 3rd party inspector for more money.
                      Id like to get my associates in NDT/NDE testing. As well as my CWI.
                      Then thats where the real money is at lol.

Comment

I'm a twenty three year old Automotive Technician. I have a 1993 Accord EX Coupe. I've been hooked on cars since I was little. Since I was 15, I've been hooked on M/T.

Comment

22 here..... Im a MECP certified Autotech, Been installing with best buy for 4 years now... had tons of hondas and different kinds of rides, now down to my 03 Built Nitrous mustang and my 91 CB7 coupe as my DD

Comment

26, Graduated from the Chrysler Automotive Program (CAP) in 07. Worked with Chrysler as a Bumper to Bumper Tech, since 05 to 08. Got Laid off worked at Autozone as a PSM and now Parts Manager at Fiat of Las Vegas.

Comment

24 and just got a job at North Sails in Minden, NV. Usually work as a sewer jet/vac operator or camera tech, but has been a while since I've been in that field.

Comment

I'm 20, working at a wiring harness company

Comment

Working...
                                X