Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 39, married with 4 children. I do through hole and surface mount soldering on circuit boards. The company I work for mainly does DOD contracts. I am currently looking for a new job as this one doesn't pay that well.

Comment

I'm 31 and Live in Colorado. I'm an application engineer for a industrial barcode scanning company. I was thinking of becoming a mechanic but looks like that industry pretty much sucks so I'll just keep it as a hobby. Looking to get into HVAC though, need to get out from behind this desk. Picked up a CB7 a few months ago as a secondary vehicle and here I am looking to mod it and make it my clean everyday driver.

Comment

Hey y'all I'm 29 years old and unemployed. I enjoy working on autos like everybody else. I never owned a cb7 but I am in the market for one.

Comment

19 work at a gas station

Comment

21 lay and work on gas pipelines. Nothin finer than a pipeliner.

.peace.

Comment

I'm 26, Manager of a Tech Support call center for Bank Card proccessors. My undergrad was in Finance. Grad. in 2008 (bad year to do that), became jobless with a degree. Took MCAT, applied to Med School and now outside of work i'm a 2nd year Med Student at the University of Colorado - Anshultz Campus.

Comment

24, 4th year Computer Engineering undergrad. Worked for 2 years in the software industry for co-op (aka intern) and starting to look for a job after graduation.

Comment

Im 22 years old, I'm currently studying mechanical engineering. I'm the 2012-2013 president of Circle K International at Sacramento State, a community service organization. I also have 2 jobs (had 3, but lost my last day for that job this past weekend) and am a full-time student while trying to keep my car in running shape and still modding it whenever I can. It's a juggling act, my life. never catch a break.
                  blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

I'm 24 years old, and work as a car mechanic here in Finland, love what I do

Comment

I'm 24, and i work as a tattoo artist, mechanic, and commercial construction.

Comment

16 , on the 10th grade

Comment

*in

Comment

24 (Feel like im 60), Full time tune up and detailer, i do a decent amount of mechanic and farm side work aswell.

02 Crv
                            02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                            92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                            Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

26. did 6 years in the Army, now work for a major business VoIP provider.

Comment

Im 18 and i am a sales rep at a auto dismantling yard

Comment

Working...
                                X