Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

why did this thread get closed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did this thread get closed?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=117194

not trying to stir the pot but, i was watching you tube conspiracy videos and ive read and learned about the whole illuminati rothchild bloodline... founding fathers, mason thing.... but yah...

like tupac, biggie, MJ, princess diana.... illuminati rule the world control evrything that happens to us, all those conspiracies about chem trails, flouride in the water, 9/11, the dollar ....

whats up

EDIT: only 8 members on and 131 visitors at 2:18am 7/22/12

Last edited by Quashish; 07-22-2012, 05:18 AM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

#1) Seriously, your questioning a thread that is 4 years old?

#2) Why did you bring it up on CB7Tuner.com?

#3) You say you not stirring the pot, But you basically say that you -
    "Were looking on Youtube, Then decided to search CB7Tuner for your findings, And then resurrect a 4 year old thread only to ask why a thread was closed, and that you want to re-discuss the closed topic.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

i know its old. i searched just to see if a topic about this has ever come up on here and it was. but was closed.

i bring it up because it never was discussed and im curious about it.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

It was deleted because it wasn't the only thread on the subject at the time. The other thread turned into a discussion about how the Jews are evil and responsible for all the wrongs in the world. The member that posted that thread, and at least one other that got involved in the discussion, have been IP banned.

There's a reason why political threads aren't encouraged on here, especially threads dealing with crackpot conspiracy theories. They usually result in people getting banned.

Comment

I got halfway through that video and had to turn it off... that girl is so full of shit.

Comment

Hmm alright.

I'm not saying I buy into everything 100% but I definitely don't trust the government and everything they tell me either.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
              Hmm alright.

I'm not saying I buy into everything 100% but I definitely don't trust the government and everything they tell me either.
              That's good, you shouldn't believe everything you read, see or hear. Doesn't matter what the source. However you don't have to go completely off the reservation to find the truth. Truth is usually found somewhere in between.
              MR Thread
              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Exactly.
                Usually, any "lies" we're told are for one of two reasons.
                1) It is more profitable to keep citizens in the dark. This isn't as evil as it sounds, as a country needs to maintain an economic flow... something that the US has been having trouble doing lately. It's only "evil" when the profit is for a select few individuals, and comes at the detriment of the public. This is not as common as one would think... certainly not on a scale large enough to be noticed. Does it happen? Sure. Governments are run by humans, and humans, by nature, are greedy and self-serving.
                2) It's safer to keep the general public in the dark. There are certain things that would cause utter chaos if they were widely known. I'm sure the US has been close to war with a number of countries that the general population never knew about. I don't even want to think how many times we may have been a breath away from nuclear war with the USSR during the cold war. If people know of some things, they will panic. A panicking, disorganized mob is far more dangerous than a few secrets.
                For example... if there's a bomb in a crowded building, do you shout "there's a bomb in the building!" and watch the people trample each other to death? Or do you quietly attempt to disarm or remove the bomb, while calmly and efficiently maneuvering the people out of the way of potential harm (without causing alarm)? The second option is better, even though you're "lying" or "withholding truth" for the good of the people. Such things, when done by a government, are often twisted by nutjob conspiracy theorists and presented as a sign of an evil government.

I'm not saying that our government, or any government, is infallible, or incapable of doing evil and dishonest things. I just think that the scope and frequency of it is not what most people think.

Personally, I feel that if you have a problem with a democratic government, get involved and change what you don't like. If that's too difficult, or if you're convinced that some unstoppable shadow force is actually in control, you are free to leave.

Comment

The only things firm in my mind about this kind of stuff is

air control had to know planes were going off course on 9/11. Though there isn't much you can do from a control tower about it.. But did the white house know about it? I dint know about the pentagon or the other few buildings around there in NYC that blew. Kinda fishy to me, but like was said the people in power will release whatever information to the public they seem necessary. Was bush involved? probably never know for sure. Is he really in skull and bones? Does it matter? Idk

does the illuminati still exist today? I think so but what would they gain from killing celebrities?

2pac probly is dead, but I like to hope he just got tired of fame and faked his death. Suge had him cornered a little even though they were like brothers. Did suge hold the fact he bailed pac out of jail over his head? Can't know that either. 2pac also went by makaveli if you ever listen to any of his songs you know. Makaveli was taken from a book by niccolo macchiaveli where he wrote about faking his death at 25 to escape his enemies and later came back up at 43. Pac was allegedly shot and eventually died in the hospital in 1996. no autopsy was performed and he was said to have been cremated. If pac is alive and for some reason doing this as perhaps the greatest publicity stunt he would be 43 in 2014. But if he did come back like this... I think most of his fans would be kinda confused and a little pissed.
                  Last edited by Quashish; 07-22-2012, 01:51 PM.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

2pac seriously, who the F cares if he's dead or not........ No conspiracy worth talking about there!

Elvis is still alive as well..... :shakeshead:

This is why these sorts of threads get locked up!
                    MR Thread
                    GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Whats the difference if its in off topic? tupac>elvis

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

Comment

Actually its not best to talk about stuff like that here next thing you know theyll bewatching us.

Comment

There's nothing firm in what you said... it's all speculation, and even you can't say anything with certainty. No firmness in your views at all. Which is good. Thinking is good, but assuming something to be fact when it's nothing more than conjecture is a great way to discredit yourself.

2pac is dead. He was gunned down like the street thug he always was. Give a thug money and fame, and he's still a thug. Like any other star that died young, he'd probably have become old-hat and washed up by now, or he'd have faded into the role of producer like many greats from the 90s. He wasn't nearly as influential in life as he was in death. Had he not died, he wouldn't be special. Anyone who thinks otherwise is right up there with the crazies that think Elvis didn't die with his head in a toilet. However, I wouldn't be surprised if some marketing genius isn't behind the 2pac rumors. Make the man a legend, re-release his music on a regular basis as "special editions", and make a fortune. 2pac's image and music have probably made more money for his label since his death then they ever did during his life.

the illuminati as some organized shadow superpower is absurd... but yes, there are groups of people with significant influence that operate "below the radar" to accomplish their own goals. It's nothing new. Such things have gone on for centuries.

Both presidents Bush were members of Skull and Bones. That's no secret. People act like it's some mystery society. It's just a fancy club for the good ol' boys. Nothing more. They do tend to accept only those with significant social influence, but that's nothing abnormal. It's like the clique of popular kids in high school. You're only allowed to hang with them if you, too, are popular.

As for issues with the planes on 9/11... it's easy to claim "inside job" in retrospect, but imagine you're an air traffic controller. You see a plane going off course. You radio, and get no response. You're confused. At this point, the US had never been attacked outright by foreign terrorists outside of an open act of war (such as Pearl Harbor.) Who would really expect an air traffic controller in DC to jump to the conclusion that the plane has been taken over by terrorists that plan to fly it into the Pentagon? I'm sure there was considerable effort to contact the pilot (who, by that time, was a suicidal maniac with rudimentary flying skill, aiming the plane at his target.) Really, even if they knew... what could they have done? Shot it down over a residential area?
                          The organized plane crashes on 9/11 were not even an obvious attack to anyone observing until after the second plane hit the WTC. I watched that happen on TV. I had no idea we were being attacked. I thought it was just a terrible accident. Most people, air traffic controllers, military officials, etc... are unlikely to assume that planes flying off course are an attack until the attack actually happens. Well, back then, anyway. Now that it has happened, we'd be more likely to think that way, and there are certainly more processes in place in the case such an event should occur again.
                          The belief that the American government is all-powerful and "should have seen it coming" is nearly as absurd as the belief that they were actually behind it. Our government is made up of people, just like you and me. It is a convoluted system, often slow to think and even slower to act. When something completely out of the ordinary occurs, something that has no predetermined counteraction in place, it's pretty easy to slip through the cracks.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            I got halfway through that video and had to turn it off... that girl is so full of shit.
                            i gave 2 chances... then kapput!

if you have the time to sit and watch hours and hours of youtube videos, then probably your understanding of life and the country we live on is way different than ours

if you dont stand for something, you'll fall for anything" being that said being your source of information a internet site that anyone can upload their personal thought and expect others to do the same is really weak

i dont trust my goverment, or the way the president runs things in this country, but i choose to adapt to anything life throws at me instead of complaining,
                            in the end you'll never get anything done, you'll make a lot of enemies trying to force people into your way of thinking

every post you write in this thread is stupid, how can you start by illuminati, then tupac? wtf!!
                            you're weak minded, you should search in youtube how to reason like a human being, and how not to fall for stupid shit

the planes that hit the towers were military planes, towers were rigged with explosives, the pentagon was hit by a missile, i saw michael jackson yesterday, and i've gotten drunk with tupac

you can tell me that obama likes little boys, and dresses as the kkk before he ingests their scrotums, but i really dont care dude
                            my mind and my life are way too busy to be caring or worring about shit like this
                            i have a family to take care off and 40+ hours of work that i have to accomplish every week

i suggest you find a new hobby other than viral videos, since they're targeted for weak minded people like you

food for thought: what makes you think one of more of those videos are not made by illuminati or the us goverment?
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle View Post
                              Actually its not best to talk about stuff like that here next thing you know theyll bewatching us.
                              I'm a private investigator that runs an international website, including members from a number of prominent Muslim countries. I have no doubts that I'm already on somebody's radar. Probably no more than a dusty file somewhere that says no more than that.
                              Anyone on the internet has been "watched" in some fashion.
                              If you do a Google search for "nude 12 year old children" or "how to make a bomb", I GUARANTEE you there is some government bot logging your IP address. Nobody of consequence will ever notice it, unless a pattern arises. Then the red flag goes up.

Comment

Working...
                              X