Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Stickies and You: Winning in General

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickies and You: Winning in General

This is a thread for newer members, and those of you whom have not attempted major projects on your Cb.
    Therefore you have not had to dig into the Archive yet.

The Archive dates back to the very beginning of CB7Tuner, and contains a lot of what was covered when this chassis had a little more attention. Wiring Diagrams, Swap parts Lists, Compatible Interiors, Lips, Lights…It’s all there.
    And, you can read it as a noob, and answer questions to get your post count up, and look like a Cb boss-at the same time.

“How do I find this magical land?” You ask.

In the top of each sub-forum are *gasp* Stickies.

Stickies will always be there for you, at the top of the section.
    Titles often include “READ HERE FIRST”.
    When you click on that thread, the first page will summarize all the threads linked to make that little library. Basically, you have to visit every library (each section) to really know what is there. (because there is A LOT)

So, if you want to know about chipping an ECU, Parts lists to swap an H22, or what back seats swap directly in a sedan… its all there for you to find.
    Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Great, you added the word "stickie" in the title, now it's never gonna get read.......
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

We can also search by using this google command that is typed directly into google, site:cb7tuner.com *insert keyword here* for a more refined search.
      It's helped me find quiete a few things.
      Example

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Acb7tuner.com+suspension+faq

Comment

Originally posted by RedFalcoln View Post
        We can also search by using this google command that is typed directly into google, site:cb7tuner.com *insert keyword here* for a more refined search.
        It's helped me find quiete a few things.
        Example

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site%3Acb7tuner.com+suspension+faq
        Thats what I do but I have heard someone say that it "leads people away from CB7tuner". I dont know how they figure that but it works for me.

Comment

Searching Google is the best way to search this site. The vBulletin software's search function is tricky to use, especially when you don't know EXACTLY what to search for.
          I honestly don't care if people click away from the site. This isn't a business. I'm not trying to drive as much traffic as possible, or generate the largest member base possible. I'd prefer people used whatever method necessary to learn the information they need to repair, maintain, and modify their CB7s! If they happen to find that info elsewhere, good for them. With luck, they'll return here and share that knowledge

Comment

Stickies and Searching in the same thread... no one will read this EVAR.

<.< >.>
            Orrrr, they just did.

LOL

Comment

Bump so you can win at forumz.

Comment

Comment

You owe me a monitor!

Comment

Nice write up, Monica.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                      You owe me a monitor!
                      I have an extra if you really need one. It's a flat panel Dell 17".

Comment

Originally posted by BurtonRiderT6 View Post
                        I have an extra if you really need one. It's a flat panel Dell 17".
                        . . . Please don't, not in the beginner section . . .

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I HOPE he's only joking... but still, agreed... bad example in this section, and people DO get banned instantly for saying such things seriously.

Comment

Comment

Bob Ross Bump

Comment

Working...
                              X