Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

New Old Member from the NorthEast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s a JDM import for you! Amazing that they’re still coming with such low miles.

I honestly can’t recall the last time I saw the Acura version on the road. They were mostly ratty looking 15 years ago!

Comment

• Vermonter
      Vermonter commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah you don't see them at all anymore. I sold my last two Vigors to a kid about 50 miles away from me and last time I talked to him, he said he hadn't really driven them in almost two years.

Replaced a broken tail light today. I had to spend some time restoring the used eBay tail light I bought years ago just to make it look OK. Hard to make any used parts look good on a car with almost no flaws.
    CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Welcome back! That is an excellent purchase.

A CC2 Vigor is my next used car purchase I think…
      http://www.hondanews.com/releases/19...d-introduction

Comment

I remember you. Welcome back new-old guy. Nice documentation.
        The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Good to be back.
          It's weird having a lowered museum quality import as a daily driver in a rust belt state. I've learned to enjoy cars the way they were meant to be enjoyed, and I drive them.
          Today I made ramps to clear my lift, and undercoated the Vigor with a paraffin based wax undercoat. Hopefully this will protect the car from rust intrusion.
          CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I'm also having a bit of trouble uploading pictures. I no longer have photo bucket, and this page is telling me my files are too large to upload. I've officially reached the age where technology is no longer a language I speak. What is the best solution for uploading pictures these days?
            ​​​​​
            CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermonter View Post
              I'm also having a bit of trouble uploading pictures. I no longer have photo bucket, and this page is telling me my files are too large to upload. I've officially reached the age where technology is no longer a language I speak. What is the best solution for uploading pictures these days?
              ​​​​​
              Resize the images. Whatever camera you are using (Probably phone) has the camera set to a max resolution (ex: 3264x2448 pixels), which makes the images HUGE! Like 2MB or more. My GoPro is 7MB photos. The file size on here is 2MB.
              Find an app to resize them or do it on your PC.

(many people don't realize this and wonder why their emails with photos is 30MB or how they can only send a few photos via messenger/chat/txt)

Comment

Hmm... Says I've maxxed out my usergroup quota for uploading images. No idea what that means.

Thank you for the tip on resizing images, that will help in the future.
                CC2 Vigor.

Comment

I use Flickr for uploading. It’s pretty straightforward and you get hundreds of uploads for free and can link at will. If it ever goes pay I will have to pony up the cash though because I can’t relink all of those pics.

Comment

Is there a way I can continue posting photos on this thread without signing up for flickr or similar?
                    Or can/should I create a new thread? I feel so old.
                    CC2 Vigor.

Comment

You would just continue this thread with whatever your new host service is. I don’t know what all of the hosting options are, I have not delved into hosting them directly to CB7tuner yet.

Comment

Let's see if this works...
                        Attached Files
                        CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Bagged.
                          Attached Files
                          CC2 Vigor.

Comment

Great color and damn that is low. I love those legends, if I had too much money I would have an '89 5 speed coupe and sedan, and also a '93 sedan and coupe.

That Vigor looked nice too. All of your cars looked pretty nice actually.

Comment

Working...
                            X