Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Math hurts the brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Math hurts the brain

I was shown this instant mind reader trick at work today. click for amazement. After I thought I had it all figured out, I searched and found the answer. But what really got me was what the Super Moderator on this forum had to say about math. Scroll through that thread and see if math makes your brain hurt.

i'll say and i thought college math was crazy

Comment

calc 1 baby. the last class i took (before i took a break from school) was differential equations... calc 4... math gets way more complicated than that website lol, and even the first diff equations class hardly touches the surface.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

im so glad im done with Calc. i only had to take 1 and 2, I aced Calc 1, and just barely passed Calc 2. that goes to show how much the teacher...sorry, professor....makes a difference

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Whee! Math
          93 EXR
          In the works ^.^

Todo:
          Blower Unit replacement
          Climate Control Knob replacement
          Deck install
          SRI install
          New Brake Pads
          Rotor regrind
          Wheel polishing
          New struts (?)
          New springs

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
            im so glad im done with Calc. i only had to take 1 and 2, I aced Calc 1, and just barely passed Calc 2. that goes to show how much the teacher...sorry, professor....makes a difference
            Calc 1-4
            Differential Equations and Linear Algebra.

Bah.

I had a A going into every final and didn't get higher than a B in any of em. I nearly got a C in Diff Eq, but that was the teacher's fault.

Comment

Oh man i hated Calc and diff. equations.

I minored in astro-physics at college...Calc was needed...grr....bringing back bad memories...erghhhh...

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
              1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

i hate math lol!!!!

jdm rocks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                  Same here....except i took the same calc class twice in high school cuz i wanted 4 classes for that semester...the first time around i got an 87...the second time around i got a 75....different teachers...i dunno how i managed that.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

i learned how to read before kindergarten..i was reading the bible before then...but my mom didnt teach me math @ an early age...thats why i think i struggle to this day..in HS i failed alg II like 3 times...i dunno im making a combeback with math but its a mental struggle..and provides a challenge..i plan on doing computer science so i really look @ math as a mental workout...cuz thats what it is..

i think math is easy...i just have to approach it with a lot of discipline .

btw the link that you posted the 1st time i did that magic number site..it kinda scared me i was like wtf then i fig'd it out

Comment

determination + discipline + hardwork = Math Excellence..

thats what it's all about. If a person is lazy enough , dont even bother doing Math.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

I like math just because there is only one right answer...either you get it or you dont...unlike in english or sumthin where you work can be right in your eyes but completly false in somebody elses.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

I always liked math; it came naturally to me. I was never good at showing my work, but getting the answers was easy ... Of course, I started learning Algebra and Geometry in 6th grade, which probably helped .. . Good teachers are definitely critical in learning math skills though. I finally quit math when I got a crappy calc teacher. I don't think it's possible to make math more boring than he did ... . Oh well .. .

Comment

Working...
                          X