Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Is anyone sponsered?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mods don't ask to be made mods... Mods don't run for office. Mods show maturity and reliability. I've been on too many boards where the mods were hot shit. If you notice, all of the moderators on this board are low-key. They don't talk about how great they are, or how great thier little slice of the board is. They're not competing with anyone. They're here for the whole community.

Mods are also not limited to one section of the forum. EVERY moderator has super-mod powers, and they have control over any section of the board. The assignments to various fourms is merely their concentration. If an important decision is to be made in a section, the mods there have first say... that's about it.

Now, I don't have anything against you personally, Jed. I like you. I just don't feel you're right to be a moderator. Prove me wrong if you wish... just let me see it. Don't throw it in my face.

Comment

Meh Dead issue, we've moved on............
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Everyone needs to remember that if they do want to get sponsored, you actually have to DO something for the people that sponsor you. You can't just drive around the street with a sticker on your car and expect free stuff from said company. Or else everyone driving around teh street in a piece of crap car can get sponsored. It doesn't work that way. If you don't plan to have anything to SHOW for, then it's pretty hard to get SPONSORED for something. It's pretty basic stuff. I know a couple people that have the carsponsorship.com thing and I have also had partial sponsorships from other places for my other car that I have. You have to do shows and stuff or do events or why would anyone want to give you free stuff for no reason? Start-up companys will usually give you free stuff just to get their names out there but you can't expect a company like HKS or something to give you free junk just cuz you want them. Makes no sense. It's a give and take type of thing.

In conclusion, if you want sponsors, WORK hard for them. And no, companys won't sponsor "sleepers" because "sleepers" don't advertise or show any product.
        www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
          Meh Dead issue, we've moved on............
          Check post times. This started it.

And Joe has it dead on. Everything, even decalkits.com, requires work.

Comment

Working...
          X