Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Damn you Majestic Honda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn you Majestic Honda

So, last night I ordered a new bumper and everything for my car from Majestci Honda (http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com) (the actaul bumper, not the cover lol) so all went good until about 5min. ago they sent an email saying they aren't shipping out of the country anymore. And, since they're in the US, and I'm Canada, obvioiusly they aren't shipping to me . So that sucks, cause now I'll have to go to a junk yard, but the bumpers there probably aren't going to be any better than mine was. But, I guess I'll have to see. Anyways, just sucks that they couldn't have said something on the site BEFORE stating that they no longer take orders out of the US. instead of waisting my time.

/rant

Sean-Dinner.com

That sucks, did you ask them why there not shipping?

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

I didn't like ordering from Majestic either. I couldn't figure out how to get the shipping charges from their site until after I payed...and I got ripped off for what I ordered.

My local Honda dealer was cheaper sadly enough.

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
        That sucks, did you ask them why there not shipping?

In the email it said they have had too many problems with credit cards from out of the country. I'm sure they have troubles within the US though to

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        I didn't like ordering from Majestic either. I couldn't figure out how to get the shipping charges from their site until after I payed...and I got ripped off for what I ordered.

Ya, I noticed that too, so maybe it was a good thing they cancelled the order...lol
        Last edited by Dinner_Time; 10-06-2006, 11:10 AM.

Sean-Dinner.com

Comment

x2 on checkin yer local H dealer

If you really wanted it..get an american friend that lives within driving distance of you, send it to their house then drive and go get it.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I've dealt with Majestic for a few years now, between my father and I, we've spent thousands of dollars with them. You have to be smart about how you buy is all. If you're ordering a few small/non-expensive parts, go to the dealer. For a batch of parts or a few expensive parts, that is where you will save with Majestic (even with their $4.95 handling fee per order and shipping charges). I estimate shipping charges based on previous experience with them, it's not bad and they usually are pretty fast to ship. Anything that I'm not sure or iffy on in terms of locating the correct parts, I call and double check I'm getting the correct parts from them so I don't waste my time getting the wrong stuff. They include diagrams on their online site and for the most part you can determine what you are getting with no questions.

So, just be smart about how you buy and you WILL save, guaranteed. Most of you know how I buy all my parts in batches for each of my projects, well I get if from Majestic EVERYTIME. Some people think I'm in the mafia or something or am rich, I'm not. I'm just a smart shopper and do my research to find good prices on quality parts and network with people.
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
              I've dealt with Majestic for a few years now, between my father and I, we've spent thousands of dollars with them. You have to be smart about how you buy is all. If you're ordering a few small/non-expensive parts, go to the dealer. For a batch of parts or a few expensive parts, that is where you will save with Majestic (even with their $4.95 handling fee per order and shipping charges). I estimate shipping charges based on previous experience with them, it's not bad and they usually are pretty fast to ship. Anything that I'm not sure or iffy on in terms of locating the correct parts, I call and double check I'm getting the correct parts from them so I don't waste my time getting the wrong stuff. They include diagrams on their online site and for the most part you can determine what you are getting with no questions.

So, just be smart about how you buy and you WILL save, guaranteed. Most of you know how I buy all my parts in batches for each of my projects, well I get if from Majestic EVERYTIME. Some people think I'm in the mafia or something or am rich, I'm not. I'm just a smart shopper and do my research to find good prices on quality parts and network with people.
              Yeah, that's probably where I got screwed over. I had purchased a tail light gasket from them, and after their handling fee and shipping fee, it was a lot more than I had thought I was going to pay.

No doubt I'd still consider them for purchasing large batches of parts such as you said, but I actually think I'd order it and go pick it up at the dealer (Majestic isn't that bad of a drive for me).

I was merely stating that I found it frustrating that they wouldn't give the shipping cost up front. I paid something like $12 S&H for a $4 gasket. If I had known, I would have gone to my local dealer and order it. I'm sure you can understand my logic in that point.

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                x2 on checkin yer local H dealer

If you really wanted it..get an american friend that lives within driving distance of you, send it to their house then drive and go get it.
                More like get a contact/friend in the U.S. to get you the parts from Majestic, then have them ship it to you via some cheap/reliable shipping company.

I helped out a fellow CB7tuner member in the past from Finland by ordering parts from Majestic and other online sites using money he sent me via PayPal for a F22ax engine rebuild. I made SURE I received ALL the parts and they were correct (since I'm familiar with them), before I sent them off to him via FedEx after finding out they were the cheapest reliable source I had to go with.

There is a way, just how bad you want it is the question.

P.S. Don't get ideas on having me do any favors, I limit myself to helping out people that I'm cool with. Sometimes being a nice guy backfires, I'm done with that sh*t.

Comment

Yeah, that's probably where I got screwed over. I had purchased a tail light gasket from them, and after their handling fee and shipping fee, it was a lot more than I had thought I was going to pay.

No doubt I'd still consider them for purchasing large batches of parts such as you said, but I actually think I'd order it and go pick it up at the dealer (Majestic isn't that bad of a drive for me).

I was merely stating that I found it frustrating that they wouldn't give the shipping cost up front. I paid something like $12 S&H for a $4 gasket. If I had known, I would have gone to my local dealer and order it. I'm sure you can understand my logic in that point.
                  Actually, no I don't. It would have been common sense to me to locate such a part from a parts store or Honda dealer as it's not an important part and it's cheap. Majestic Honda by the way, is pretty good at packaging their products to keep them from being broken, etc. (atleast from my experience with them)....so keep that in mind. Shipping costs have a minimum as well, even for little parts because it costs money for the labor, flightime if that applies, service and gas.

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                    More like get a contact/friend in the U.S. to get you the parts from Majestic, then have them ship it to you via some cheap/reliable shipping company.
                    Thats what i was gonna say but then if you paid for it, youd be paying for shipping to them plus whatever it costs to send to you. I figure if you live close enough to the border or are willing to drive, you save that last bit of shipping cost.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I've only had one issue of all the times I've ordered with Majestic and they made it right. They forgot to send me one seal in a batch of parts I ordered (they gave me 3 and I needed 4), all I did was call and explain and they sent me another no questions. I think it helps too that I have a history with them.

Anyhow, I had a separate issue with Acura Carland, the other source my family uses (www.acuraautomotiveparts.org). I ordered two front shocks for my dad's 88 Integra RS 5spd and they sent them out fine, etc. I received them, they were not functioningly properly. The strut rod when compressed would stick and not slowly rebound. So I called them, explained and the guy actually tried to tell me that, this is how these shocks were designed and the everyone he's seen does this normally. I got off the found, called my honda dealer tech friend for his opinion and another honda tech friend as well, 2 confirmed statements saying this is NOT true (which I already knew, but wanted to make sure..I try to never make assumptions). So I call back and tell him 2 honda dealer techs told me he's wrong, so I finally got him to accept me returning the parts for a refund. They refunded the parts cost, but not the shipping costs...whatever. Something is better than nothing I guess, but it took a while to get them to accept refunding some money, I had to get with his manager and explain how much business we've done with them and to straighten their sh*t up.

Comment

Yeah...pulling teeth ftw!

maybe that acura guy was just stupid and having a bad day..

Comment

Carland ... I bought an Element and my folks and my sis bought CR-Vs from Honda Carland. That sucks about the Acura parts people though.

Cicso, you ever deal with Delray Acura? http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/home.jsp Just curious.
                          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

I live 5 min from Majestic Honda. IF you want you could send me the monday ill buy it and u can pay for shipping. LMK

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner_Time
                              So, last night I ordered a new bumper and everything for my car from Majestci Honda
                              . So that sucks, cause now I'll have to go to a junk yard,

*shocker*
                              Majestic isn't the only source of supply of Honda parts
                              *end shocker*

Try your local body shop supply place, I'm SURE Keystone will make a bumper for us.

Or here if you're determined to import stuff from the 'states.
                              2003 Maxima SE Titanium Edition
                              Polished Titanium ext, heated black leather int, heated leather steering wheel, HIDs, 255bhp, 6 speed, 15% tint.
                              1993 Suzuki GSX1100F 136bhp

Comment

Working...
                              X