Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90-93 Accord Si-R?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90-93 Accord Si-R?

Hey guys, I am still really new at knowing everything about our wonderful CB7's, but i thought I knew the basic history. I guess not. I was surfing the Accord internet, and I stumbled upon this Honda engine list. The link is below, It says that thee was a "90-93 Accord Si-R" that put out something like 195 HP...is there any reason why I havent heard of this motor? And is it like $6K like the K20?

http://www.topendmotorsports.com/jp/...gine-codes.htm

Andy

^^click it or ticket^^

Accord SiR is Honda's Japanese-only high-performance variant of the Accord. There are Civic SiRs and CRX SiRs as well, if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong).

SiR is basically Japanese for badass, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by increaseBLu3
      Accord SiR is Honda's Japanese-only high-performance variant of the Accord. There are Civic SiRs and CRX SiRs as well, if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong).

You are correct. but the F20B didnt come in the 90-93 accord it was in the 97-00 accord Sir(Auto)180HP and Sir-t(manual)200hp

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by increaseBLu3

very well said

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

stay away from those JDM sites please

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            stay away from those JDM sites please
            Yes, he should build a perfect clone of your car, since you have the best car in the history of the automotive world, right? You seem to forget not too long ago you were into the JDM thing too.

back to the topic on hand.

There never was an Accord SiR in the 90-93 era. The best model they had that I know of was the Si-T, which had the 2.0L motor making 150 hp.

In 94 they started making the SiR trim on the Accord...I believe that was when the CD chasis got the H22. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
              Yes, he should build a perfect clone of your car, since you have the best car in the history of the automotive world, right? You seem to forget not too long ago you were into the JDM thing too.

back to the topic on hand.

There never was an Accord SiR in the 90-93 era. The best model they had that I know of was the Si-T, which had the 2.0L motor making 150 hp.

In 94 they started making the SiR trim on the Accord...I believe that was when the CD chasis got the H22. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
              You wish your car was like mine. Like your car is any kind of prize correction i never fell into the jdm thing. The only thing i do is motors get off my type s's rod

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                You wish your car was like mine.
                No, no I don't.

Comment

Mikey (warrior), you should know by now that a Type-S swapped cb7 is the fastest car ever conceived by man, and anyone who drives such a high performance vehical is right about everything. how DARE you question the mighty TypeS

anyway..in short. the F20b (the motor you are talking about, i think) is a destroked H22 motor that honda produced mainly so they could compete the the 2.0l Japanese racing class. Its a very peaky motor (like a typeR motor almost), and is ment more for an autocross track than the street or drag strip.
                  Last edited by Accord R33; 10-30-2006, 11:02 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

yup.. my fren's gonna put into his SM4 the f20b from a Torneo SiR-T in a few days time.. 200PS F-series horses versus 200PS of H-series horses...

i need to find a Euro-R halfcut..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
                    Honda Accord Euro-R
                    Honda Odyssey Absolute
                    Honda City I-DSi
                    Honda Stream

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard335
                      200PS F-series horses versus 200PS of H-series horses...

i need to find a Euro-R halfcut..
                      The f20b has about as much in common with the f22 as the f20c/f22c does. its basically an h22... an H20 if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                        ...an H20 if you will.
                        make sure you get a CAI for it, a Cold Aqua Intake. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAnot

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
                          make sure you get a CAI for it, a Cold Aqua Intake. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAnot
                          LolZ

Comment

h22ab12
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              Mikey (warrior), you should know by now that a Type-S swapped cb7 is the fastest car ever conceived by man, and anyone who drives such a high performance vehical is right about everything. how DARE you question the mighty TypeS

anyway..in short. the F20b (the motor you are talking about, i think) is a destroked H22 motor that honda produced mainly so they could compete the the 2.0l Japanese racing class. Its a very peaky motor (like a typeR motor almost), and is ment more for an autocross track than the street or drag strip.
                              Sarcasm at its best.........How I LOVE iT!
                              1993 Accord LX - Sold
                              93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                              92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                              2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                              2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                              2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                              2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                              2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Working...
                              X