Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Howdy everyone !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy everyone !

Howdy everyone !
    Verde's clean 92 CB7

Now do the rules mean I can even browse the vehicles for sale area until I meet the minimum post amount ???
    Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

and another question: After I post my post count does not go up. Why?
      Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

Off topic, thats why your post count doesnt go up.

Comment

and the ones that are not in off topic areas including the thread I started? But isn't a post still a post??? why does it not count in one area -vs- another? Whats the reason?
          Last edited by verderacer; 01-13-2008, 01:33 PM.
          Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by verderacer
            and the ones that are not in off topic areas including the thread I started? But isn't a post still a post??? why does it not count in one area -vs- another? Whats the reason?
            Well they don't want people increasing their post count by posting in non-important sections like "Off Topic" or "Beginner Image Gallery". The posts that are supposed to count are ones that are posted for a good reason like asking for help or responding to someone who needs help. That would be my assumption and it makes sense.

Comment

You need to read the stickies.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
              1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
              2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
              2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
              2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
              2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

OT doesn't count because its worthless.

You need to read the stickies to not only obtain access to the classifieds section but to better aqaint yourself with this forum.

Comment

I was not clear on my previous post. What I was trying to ask is, why the minimum post count. More specifically why limit the ability to even view vehicles for sale and parts for sale areas?

I would say its a disservice to members who are denied the ability to sell their car or part to people who are looking and are new to this forum. I am looking for a CB7 currently to replace my old one that was totaled. Why deny a seller a potential buyer? What is the thinking behind what appears to be a very silly rule?

Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

I was not clear on my previous post. What I was trying to ask is, why the minimum post count. More specifically why limit the ability to even view vehicles for sale and parts for sale areas?

I would say its a disservice to members who are denied the ability to sell their car or part to people who are looking and are new to this forum. I am looking for a CB7 currently to replace my old one that was totaled. Why deny a seller a potential buyer? What is the thinking behind what appears to be a very silly rule?

plain and simple its to better yourself and the members on this forum, basically if ya dont read the stickies, you aint following the rules, every forum is different and if you dont like the way the forum is you dont have to post here, if you have a CB7, you would apreciate that there even is a site this wonderful with great members to answer questions to newbies that dont read the stickies. Now answer me where else do they give you this fine service.

now for the classifieds, its to better the security and the seller/buyer, take it easy and browse and post to become a full member.
                    OLD

Comment

So we should just let all the scammers who register with the sole intention of ripping someone off into the classifieds? Yeah..your right. trying to protect the members here is an extremely silly rule. What were we thinking?
                      Last edited by Accord R33; 01-13-2008, 03:55 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/announcement.php?f=107
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=73267
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43248
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=75019

4 Simple steps.

1] Follow the rules.
                        2] Quit Whining
                        3] Hate the rules then get out.
                        4] Read the stickies

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                        1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                        2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                        2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                        2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                        2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Manny, There are several other forums that provide similar or the same service. I am sure you are aware of many that do and I dont think its necessary list them here.

I am curious how it improves security?

Originally posted by manny_turbo
                          plain and simple its to better yourself and the members on this forum, basically if ya dont read the stickies, you aint following the rules, every forum is different and if you dont like the way the forum is you dont have to post here, if you have a CB7, you would apreciate that there even is a site this wonderful with great members to answer questions to newbies that dont read the stickies. Now answer me where else do they give you this fine service.

now for the classifieds, its to better the security and the seller/buyer, take it easy and browse and post to become a full member.
                          Verde's clean 92 CB7

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                            tahaha dont have to sound rude dood lol. We're supposed to welcome him. He is new after all.

*Needs*
                            -New shocks
                            -Struts
                            -Drop
                            -Cleaning
                            -New Tires/Wheels
                            -New Window Tint
                            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Originally posted by Djmoua
                              He is new after all.
                              He may be new, but he is acting like a douche bag.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X