Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

If you need help with DohC F22 let me know

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you need help with DohC F22 let me know

If anybody needs help with any DohC F22 let me know cause i been puting together these motors for about 7 years and made good power out of them

Last edited by mahtogje; 01-05-2009, 09:48 PM.
    IF IT AIN'T BOOSTED IT'S SLOW!

turbo G23 420hp 385tq mainstream tuning

nice setup.

you only need one thread; I think I saw another exact thread you posted: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123763
    DEVOTE

Comment

Two other threads. I understand you're new, but WTF?

Comment

lol at the huge freakin turbo and the duralast battery. such a contrast! what kinda power are you putting down? what did you use to tune it?

Comment

Originally posted by mahtogje View Post
          If anybody needs help with any DohC F22 let me know cause i been puting together these motors for about 7 years and made good power out of them
          what are you tuning with?
          and what kind of manifold do you have?

Comment

4 questions

1 i didnt know f motors came in dohc. it looks like and h23 to me

2 why run the down pipe right through the ac lines?

3 what manifold are you using

4 why is your intercooler mounted crooked?
            Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
            Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
            JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post

1 i didnt know f motors came in dohc. it looks like and h23 to me
              where have you been slick? the f22b dohc is one of the most commonly talked about swaps on this site. its what the japanese got in the prelude si. instead of the h23

Comment

Slick, you forgot about the F22B DOHC which shares a lot of similarites to the H23.

Comment

yeah the thread i posted was to show the setup this thread is to help anyone who want to do the same thing to there motor yeah and by the way im not new on here i just dont use the site as often i use other sites but this one seems to be a good one for what i been doing for a while. peace

Comment

Originally posted by Leung View Post
                    Slick, you forgot about the F22B DOHC which shares a lot of similarites to the H23.
                    yeah its the same thing just the piston have a little high compession

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                      where have you been slick? the f22b dohc is one of the most commonly talked about swaps on this site. its what the japanese got in the prelude si. instead of the h23
                      Originally posted by Leung View Post
                      Originally posted by mahtogje View Post
                      yeah its the same thing just the piston have a little high compession
                      yep forgot about that one
                      Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                      Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                      JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas View Post
                        lol at the huge freakin turbo and the duralast battery. such a contrast! what kinda power are you putting down? what did you use to tune it?
                        Im putting down 402 whp and 386 tq and im tuneing it with a crome ecu yeah i got some new up grades add and im going back to the dyno to reach the high 4s or get the 500 mark. i will be posting a video of the dyno online soon.

Comment

sweet man keep us posted with your new numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by slick View Post
                            yep forgot about that one
                            yeah i had both motors the dohc f22b and the h23 and the piston compession is the same they are 9:8:1. but for the f22 sohc the compession are 8:8:1 and when you put either head on h23 or h22 the compession drops lower to about 8:1:1 and when you run boost you can run alot more reliable on my setup im runing 15psi everyday when i race its at 18psi or 20psi and that was on a stock block

Comment

OK your not new and you've been building these motors for 7 years. There are a few questions in the posts above that the boyz asked. If this is suposed to be a DOHC Tech thread you should answer some of the questions.

Byt the way that setup looks like a 16 year old put it together, not someone who has been putting them together for 7 years. Sorry, I call'em the way I see'em.
                              MR Thread
                              GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                              X