Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 F22B swap died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 F22B swap died

I just swapped a f22b dohc into my 90 lx and my ground on the driver side is smokin and now the car won't start. How do i fix this?
    Looking for a new cb7

Ground on the drivers side? The valve cover ground? Take a picture.

And what is your car doing. Does it crank? Do you have spark/fuel?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

Yea its the one off of the valve cover, i don't know if its getting spark/fuel im 45 min away from the car my dad says it cranks and that it popped the spark plug wire off.
      Looking for a new cb7

Comment

that ground is pretty much useless. Are you sure it was that smoking? lol

New people click here

Comment

Yea it's the one coming off the valve cover i think the problem is that the ground that should go to my tranny is bolted to my fender what really sucks is that im at school so i havent been able to see my car to find out
          Looking for a new cb7

Comment

Well when you get back to your car, bolt the ground to the trans. Check for fuel and spark. And any blown fuses.

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by boostjunkie369 View Post
              Yea it's the one coming off the valve cover i think the problem is that the ground that should go to my tranny is bolted to my fender what really sucks is that im at school so i havent been able to see my car to find out
              ummm yea thats the big ground. So the tiny little ground on the valve cover is smoking because its overloaded. Connect everything right.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

could anyone tell me where on the trans the ground is suppose to be bolted
                Looking for a new cb7

Comment

in front of the motor by the front mount on the battery side. mine went from the bracket there (you can't miss it) to the battery (-) side. now it's bolted to the frame.

Comment

Working...
                  X