Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

clutches..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clutches..?

i want a stage 1 clutch i think...

what brands are good clutchmasters? exedy? etd?F1?

Click it.... You know you wanna
    Bought from:Joshy,H22WAGON93, nho93accord,90accordLXGUY,phantomCB7,Tommi

Out of the ones you listed, Clutchmasters or Exedy.

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by 91kid View Post

i had the f1 for a while worked great till i broke every spring on the clutch disk with a stock f22a. they are under rated.o as for ur ? exedy is the best in my opinion.

my new turbo build

Comment

tha clutchmasters one is pretty cheap but more then the f1... im really looking hard at it so if any1 has experiance with it please post

Comment

The real question should first be what are you planing to do with the car...
          keep it stock?
          build motor for N/A?
          slap a turbo on the motor?

I'd recommend Exedy. but stage 1 might not be the best for you depending on what your future plans are.
          ~~~~~~~

Comment

future plans being just a h22 and the h22 lsd tranny.. maybe do some mild work to the h22...

Comment

ACT makes decent clutches.

Comment

i've had 1 f1 clutch and the rest were all exedy clutches. i wouldnt recommend the f1 clutch to anyone. exedy has some nice clutches in my experience.

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

Any cheap clutch isn't worth it. Exedy makes OEM clutches, and if you're not putting down over 200whp, Exedy is the most affordable and reliable option out there.

Any real performance clutch is going to cost money. If it's cheap, it's not going to last, and it might cause damage (my cheap XTD setup all broke at once... clutch, throwout bearing, pressure plate, flywheel... EVERY component failed together!)

Comment

ok so ill get the exedy oem for now thanks guys

Comment

future plans being just a h22 and the h22 lsd tranny.. maybe do some mild work to the h22...
                      Stage 1 exedy should fit the bill nicely
                      ~~~~~~~

Comment

Im going with a H22a,H22a tranny,Phantom Grip LSD,Bisimoto Flywheel and a Bisimoto STG 2 Sprung Clutch.Its good for 500 hp. The stg 1 is good til 275hp. I might go with Stg 1 but my goals are over 275hp so prolly not.

Comment

I'm running the Exedy organic clutch and an ACT streetlite flywheel. I've been very happy with the clutch, I've got just over 30k on it and I auto crossed this summer with no problems either.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Working...
                          X