Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

ecu shut off at 120

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dev I'm very sorry if I'm attacking you I don't meant it. But guy I did ask a simple ? The the was one person tht really did anwer my ? You guy are right goind c high speed alot can happen. So back to my pst I will be buying a p28 and tfind womewhere to get my car tune. Now one more ? When I get the p28 let the tune shop intall it and once again thank to the people helping me out

Comment

Installing it is easy. Modifying it is a bit more difficult, and tuning it requires considerable knowledge and tools. The safest tune is done on a dyno (you will also likely gain some power there as well)

Comment

If you can get your hands on a P06 they are sometimes cheaper than a P28. There are P28 equivilants that a lot of people are seling, myself included.

Best ting to do is talk to the person who you are going to get to tune your car and see what they are most comfortable with. Call a few different places if posible. If not talk to local guys who build engines. They may even have package deals including chipped ECU's. It's worth a call if you can make it.

If the prices you get from calling around dont seem right post them up and then people can tell you if it's worth while or not for your area.
        MR Thread
        GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

i know him he drives safe u guys assume assume assume assume what happens to him does it effect u ? no hell no so let the man live
          Originally posted by deevergote
          This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
          i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Why bump up an old thread? But, while I'm here:

Originally posted by speedfr3ak View Post
            i know him he drives safe u guys assume assume assume assume what happens to him does it effect u ? no hell no so let the man live
            No, it doesn't affect me.

However, if he crashes and kills people, there will be families involved.
            If he lives after killing someone, he will be tried for Vehicular Manslaughter. I bet that would be no fun.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

how well do you know him? like are you really close?

Comment

Going 120 mph on a public road in a 20 year old car is not safe.

So if we tell him how to go faster than that and he kills himself or anyone else doing it, how does that not affect us?

We are trying to let the man live.
                Originally posted by chessboxer
                We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
                Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Closed.
                  The answer has been given on the first page, and there is no more valuable info to add to this thread.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X