Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

D4 blinking...help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 713_JDM_CB7 View Post
    Ok well sorry that i didn't read it ok. But am new to the whole accord cb7 world n plus ive been out of the import scene in a long time. Left do to my kids n marriage problems n along the way i forgot how car stufg. That's why i.came on here to get help even if the questions r stupid but to fix up my car to showoff here...i thank ya guys for advice but didn't have to be rude
    I understand that when you don't know much on cars like me, you find a site like this and all you think about is..Dam I found a source to all my car problems. then you register and jump in. You are so excited you pass all the information. Think of your kids not following directions posted on the fridge and asking the same question you gave their sibling every day and even posting it on that fridge. I bet you'd get more than "rude".
    Nuff on this subject...go do searches, find some you like and copy them to bookmarks...fix your car, come back and read all the fun,stupid,rude,informative stuff this site has on anything (even one on taking a poop! )

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
    New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
    My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
      You just need to change the color of the links for the stickies, so they "pop" more, maybe gold (as everything in them is gold), or another bright color, and I bet more people would "see it", which means they would be more likely to read it.
      If I could, I would! I've looked into doing it, and I don't think it's possible without custom modification to the code (that I'm nowhere knowledgeable enough to do!)

Comment

change the tcu

Comment

Originally posted by djscoonf22A6 View Post
          change the tcu
          Why should he do that?

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            If I could, I would! I've looked into doing it, and I don't think it's possible without custom modification to the code (that I'm nowhere knowledgeable enough to do!)
            yea it is a long process where you have to go into something and enter codes and stuff. Best to go back to the index page and see if you can maximize the size of that line to huge/bold "READ THEM HERE" Better yet..change it to "READ HERE FIRST!" then highlight it red
            READ HERE FIRST!

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

The way things are set up in the software is that all thread titles are pretty much the same size, color, etc... I don't know how to do anything with the Sticky threads that wouldn't be done to the rest of the threads as well.

People are what I'm good at... not software!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                The way things are set up in the software is that all thread titles are pretty much the same size, color, etc... I don't know how to do anything with the Sticky threads that wouldn't be done to the rest of the threads as well.

People are what I'm good at... not software!
                Without being able to look at the code behind the scenes, I can't really be much help.

My best suggestion would be to look at the way "Sticky: " is inserted into the "forumdisplay.php" file, and change the references to the current style sheet setting, to point to a new/different reference/id/class that has the effect you want.

Originally posted by SilverShadow View Post
                yea it is a long process where you have to go into something and enter codes and stuff. Best to go back to the index page and see if you can maximize the size of that line to huge/bold "READ THEM HERE" Better yet..change it to "READ HERE FIRST!" then highlight it red
                READ HERE FIRST!
                Even if you bolded the text, and made it 72pt, if the color remains red, it will just blend into all the other titles imo.
                Last edited by cloudasc; 03-31-2012, 03:19 PM.
                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                  Even if you bolded the text, and made it 72pt, if the color remains red, it will just blend into all the other titles imo.
                  LOL and even make it flash! Still they'll say "I never saw it"

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com

Comment

Working...
                  X