Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pwrusr View Post
    If I still had a CB7 with a F22 I'd be ON THIS like white on rice
    guys, if you're on the fence, get down and get on that list!
    Yes, get on the list!! You don't realize the deal you are getting on this, heck I'm jealous because y'all will pay less....bastards.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

I just updated everything on the first post lists, we have 26 deposit ready buyers now, need 4 more to meet the requirement!!

We only have 5-6 days left!!

Those on the fence with money, we need you now!!

I just more PM's to those "still saving" and I "need info" for.

Comment

I've been bugging some of the local Toronto CB7'ers to get back to you. I've also been trying to promote it by word of mouth. I wish there was something more I could do, I'm going to be very unhappy if we miss out on this because we're short one or two buyers
        1992 Accord LX Wagon 248K/155 Miles

Comment

Originally posted by qbodsyt View Post
          I've been bugging some of the local Toronto CB7'ers to get back to you. I've also been trying to promote it by word of mouth. I wish there was something more I could do, I'm going to be very unhappy if we miss out on this because we're short one or two buyers
          Thanks Mike, great job. I think we're at like 3 Canadians that are deposit ready. I give you guys props, you're all serious buyers, we even have a couple from outside North America stepping up.

Comment

Updated the lists again.

We have 26 deposit ready, however a 27th is close and needs to figure out customs, etc. being from Ecuador. There is already another member on the list from Norway and 3 Canadians. That's right, we going international baby!!

Comment

AARRRRG. I have enough cash on hand to buy this, but I've been trying really hard to save lately. I literally woke up in the middle of night a few days back thinking, "I have to buy this header. I can't miss out on it."

It's pretty much been on ongoing emotional battle inside myself.

Damnit. Put me on the list, before I change my mind. PM for the info you need.
              Originally posted by sweet91accord
              if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
                AARRRRG. I have enough cash on hand to buy this, but I've been trying really hard to save lately. I literally woke up in the middle of night a few days back thinking, "I have to buy this header. I can't miss out on it."

Done, I think you'll enjoy my customer service.

Comment

WOOT! So VERY close...
                  Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post

Foamy, if you don't send me your info NOW, I will pull off your arm and beat you with it!!

* Hope you haven't changed your mind already *

Comment

I retract my previous statement, thanks foamy.

Comment

I think Cisco is starting to develop a shorter fuse as the time ticks down...
                        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

And to think I already had the first one of these bad boys and it has been installed. I'm only helping you CB7tuner members & Bisimoto Engineering, I don't want logistics to be an excuse and I know I'm one organized SOB.

Comment

Cisco, you really are going above and beyond for this group buy. Without your organizational abilities, I wonder if we'd even be able to make this happen. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Cisco, you really are going above and beyond for this group buy. Without your organizational abilities, I wonder if we'd even be able to make this happen. Thank you.
                              Word!

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Deev, as much as I can get irritated with how some things go down on this forum, it's still my home. I have too much history with it and I still/always do enjoy helping others, as long as they put forth some effort. Everyone on the list is definitely trying their hardest, I'm just trying to help to make it happen.

Alright people, wipe the tears from your eyes and get another 3 members stat!!

Comment

Working...
                                X