Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think that after recent issues, Bisi would be certain to take care that any new headers produced were made with no leaks... it shouldn't be something customers need to request!

Comment

Thank you Jarrett and deevergote for chiming in with your support. Bisimoto Engineering has released the newest revised Bisimoto V3 header which incorporates improved venturis and robust backpurged welds to insure the best power and reliability!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...19#post3109619

Above thread is still on going with no positive result for the fix of leaky header. As far as I know at this point the header is still waiting to be inspected since it had arrived to Bisi, three weeks ago.
        Last edited by oyajicool; 02-12-2013, 06:19 PM.
        A&P-IA

Comment

Originally posted by Julio@Bisimoto View Post
          Thank you Jarrett and deevergote for chiming in with your support. Bisimoto Engineering has released the newest revised Bisimoto V3 header which incorporates improved venturis and robust backpurged welds to insure the best power and reliability!
          Seriously... You are just getting around to using a purge in the pipes as they are being welded? That should not be something you are just starting to do on the 3rd version. Is your welder certified (CWB or other) or just a high school grad?

The prices you are charging for these products are that of a unit made by a certified and highly qualified trades person.
          Last edited by GhostAccord; 02-12-2013, 05:25 PM.
          MR Thread
          GhostAccord 2.4L Blog

by Chappy, on Flickr

Comment

Julio, I do have a serious question about the V3 header. It says on the website that gains of over 17hp are achievable for the F22A. Originally gains of 27hp were advertised on a stock, untuned F22A1 with the previous version. What's the reason for the lower advertised gains? Also, when will updated pictured be posted?
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I just hope if they do step up for another group buy that there will be real customer service behind any issues with the new ones.
              I'm sorry for bashing but i'm also a little upset about a $1000+ investment into my car that's done nothing but give me headaches both from trying to fix the leak and the real headaches from the fumes inside my car

8 Accords so far:
              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I don't seek to invalidate that. No one does. I only mean to say that there are venues on this forum specifically for those issues.
                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
                  I don't seek to invalidate that. No one does. I only mean to say that there are venues on this forum specifically for those issues.
                  One of which has been closed at this point.
                  Still, Bisi has expressed his desire to correct any issues, and I'm sure he'd be willing to discuss them privately. He should be quite aware by now that his reputation in this community (who has been a BIG supporter of his efforts, if not financially, at least by word of mouth) is riding on his professional handling of any issues.
                  One should not measure the merit of a company by their initial quality alone, but by the way they address their failings and mistakes.

Comment

As I have mentioned before in my other posts about his header, I had no complaints. No I wasn't part of the group buy. When I got my header, it went in fine, fitted fine, and performed well. Heck, he's building cars for car manufacturers now! And he is still staying humble of himself and still posting up in this forum. No complaints from me about my experience with his parts. It was the drivers fault that caused engine to blow. Lol. Julio, tell Bisi and Heidi that Joesue said hi!
                    The beginning of a new era............................
                    165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
                    184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

Working...
                    X