Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bisimoto F22ax header group buy in special!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i didn't know engine specifics would matter, i just put down what i planned to do on the motor, not what i had now.
    Last edited by nostringz; 11-03-2009, 06:29 PM.

Be Clean

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
      i didn't know engine specifics would matter, i just put down what i planned to do on the motor, not what i had now.
      You made the right choice. That way the header will make optimal power with your planned setup.
      Originally posted by sweet91accord
      if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by nostringz View Post
        Yep, just got the spec sheet and I'm going to fill it out to what I'll HOPEFULLY have later down the road either next year (2011) or as soon as possible.
        Click Image for CB7Tuner.com Beanies, Decals, & Keychains!

Comment

Originally posted by foamypirate View Post
          Good things come to those who wait.
          true story

The Hatch < < - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My Cars - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - > > The Accord

Comment

I'm happy to hear things are moving along.

For anyone that has not received a call from April at Bisimoto Engineering or header spec sheet emailed to them, contact Robert@bisimoto.com
            HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

wow! I didn't think that the header would be made accordingly to the specs of ur vehicle. But I just hope it all turns out great.
              91-accord

watch quick clip: 10-80 mph

Comment

That's one of the reasons for the long turnaround time. These things aren't just crapped out of a sweatshop... they're made precisely for the motor that they're going on.

Comment

I recieved their phone call also earlier today, and left my deposit information. I am currently waiting upon the spec sheet to be e-mailed to me, so I can fill it out and return it. I also spoke with robert today in regards to the Jet Hot Ceramic Coating, it is $150 extra, and it helps increase the scavenging effect of the header thus increasing power, it also reduces hoods temps, and allows headerwrap to be used without damaging the welds, is anti-corrisive, along with the fact that it makes it SHINY!
                  Last edited by cloudasc; 11-04-2009, 01:10 PM.
                  PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Originally posted by cloudasc View Post
                    I recieved their phone call also earlier today, and left my deposit information. I am currently waiting upon the spec sheet to be e-mailed to me, so I can fill it out and return it. I also spoke with robert today in regards to the Jet Hot Ceramic Coating, it is $150 extra, and it helps increase the scavenging effect of the header thus increasing power, it also reduces hoods temps, and allows the headerwrap to be used without damaging the welds, is anti-corrisive, along with the fact that it makes it SHINY!
                    that is definately worth it if it helps to extend the life of this header

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

damn hotmail... blocked bisimoto. And i didnt see the emails til i checked junk now lol

8 Accords so far:
                      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

What's the spec sheet asking? Just curious what they need to know beyond engine and mods.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                          What's the spec sheet asking? Just curious what they need to know beyond engine and mods.

Comment

ground clearance lol.

does none count?

glad this is all going through for you guys, congrats

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                              ground clearance lol.

does none count?

glad this is all going through for you guys, congrats
                              I'm actually going to go out and measure to see how much clearance I have... just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by frootloops View Post
                                I'm actually going to go out and measure to see how much clearance I have... just in case.
                                I did the same thing. I had 5.5" from the pavement to the bottom of my oilpan, with which I successfully ran over a deer carcass the other night...my exhaust wasn't so lucky! I had to deal with the smell of baking rotten deer meat for a few miles!
                                Originally posted by sweet91accord
                                if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X