crystal clear corners vs. euro clears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crystal clear corners vs. euro clears

what are some of your opinions between the two styles? i think crystals look sleeker because it just has where the amber piece would have been, turned into a clear piece. but the euro clears look aggressive and they match the stock headlights better.

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

I used to have Euro Clear corners it looked okay, but now i have ambers it looks way better

Comment

I would go with the Euro look. I have them and personally I think they're better matched to the headlight.

What color car do you have? I think that would play a big difference in teh type you go. But in the same don't let people try to talk you into anything as far as the amber, I think it all depends on the car which way you go. But if you're between the reflector or not, I'd say skip the reflector.

Comment

Ive got 4 words for you...

Genuine JDM Honda Headlights

You know you want them. Front of the car looks about 900% better.

Comment

my car is phantom grey, im considering maybe the ambers...

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

JDM corners if you don't do the JDM one piece headlights.
            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

doesn t a company make those chrome colored bulbs..my bud has the 1157 ones that you cant even see in the housing but still light up amber. but they are expensive

its like nothing in the world. definition of relaxation.

Comment

Sylvannia silverstars come in 1157, 1156, and 194. I saw them @ pepboys, they are quite costly but do look nice inside the lense. Im running black corners w/blacked out stock heads. I think it looks tight, but I am thinking or rocking amber corners myself. peace.
                My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

euro's light output is weak. although i'm rockin 'em, they just to make my headlights look 1pc till i get my JDMz0rz.

crystal clear corners look ancient. i think oem is teh w1n here.

either jdm cb3 corners, or jdm cb7 1pc headlights.
                  '93 Bordeaux Red Pearl LX 5MT

Prev CBs:
                  -'93 BRP LX 4AT
                  -'92 AGP LX 5MT
                  -'93 AGP EX 4AT
                  10yrs after my first cb, I'm still driving one!

Comment

Originally posted by br0nx finest
                    euro's light output is weak. although i'm rockin 'em, they just to make my headlights look 1pc till i get my JDMz0rz.

crystal clear corners look ancient. i think oem is teh w1n here.

either jdm cb3 corners, or jdm cb7 1pc headlights.
                    It's tru though, you rarely see people rocking crystal clear corners any more. Mainly cause most of the imports around here are newer, the cb7 is a last of its breed where I live. Most imports headlights today come in 1 piece usually, where if you want it clear you simply pry it open and remove orange deflector. All in all, it's your decision, don't let anyone make that for you, not in cars, not in life. (cue inspirational music) If you can't afford jdm's, which if you ever get in an accident=$$$ and ebay all over again. If you rock oem's its more cost effective i think. Like i said, decision is yours.

-reverend purply
                    My Member's Ride Thread, Comments Welcome!!!

Comment

I've got the clear corners where the honeycomb was turned clear. I didnt like the style of euro clear.

I think they look pretty good. I am going to make my stockers all amber though and see how those turnout.

Here is the pic of the clears. I think it goes pretty good with the front end.

Comment

i prefer the clear corners with the reflector

Comment

Working...
                        X