Bringing a 92 to 91????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringing a 92 to 91????

Swapping the 91 LX Accord bumpers, (front and rear), lights, (heads and tails), trunk and grille onto a 92 EXR. Is it possible? Has someone done this before? Because no offence I really hate the 92 front bumper and trunk and tailights...Plus it doesn't look mean with an intercooler behind the stock 92 bumper....91 looks likes shes gonna bite yer arse right off lol.
    Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

yes everything swaps over fine, dont forget the door moldings. they are not the same. 9091s are bigger. I recently did the opposite. removed everything from my 92 and put it on my 91.

Comment

Door mouldings? o_O I'm not swapping the doors...or did you mean the trunk mouldings? I also forgot to add they're both coupes.
      Confucius say...when god gives you gators...make Gatorade

Comment

Originally posted by TristansCB7 View Post
        Door mouldings? o_O I'm not swapping the doors...or did you mean the trunk mouldings? I also forgot to add they're both coupes.
        The black trim on the doors differed between 90-91 and 92-93. You can remove those pieces and swap them, but you're likely to break clips.

I believe there's a how-to on the site.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
          The black trim on the doors differed between 90-91 and 92-93. You can remove those pieces and swap them, but you're likely to break clips.
          They are easy to take off.

Remove door panel

Locate the clips, and nut in door jam

The front clip you cannot reach so just push the molding for ward and the clip will come off the molding.
          wat?

Comment

Working...
          X