mods now or mods later...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mods now or mods later...

since its still winter season and the weather isnt too great here in Boston... would it be a good idea to start doing the DIY's i want to do now? or should i wait until spring to get things done. i plan on doing cpmike's interior dash and cluster DIY and the DIY for LED's in the parking lights. im just afraid of cramming too many things to do at once during spring. im going to get rid of my rust using the DIY here once the snow stops for sure. and since i have so much time off still from school now, i could get alot done now, im just afraid of having any consequences in the cold weather

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Do the interior parts now! and the exterior parts when its nice out!

Comment

Wow! Someone.. help! We gotta get him enrolled into the Mod Boot Camp.

Keep in mind Full Metal Jacket

That's right private, you're gonna learn how to mod everything from shift nobs to your little pretty dash beeds you buy at convenience storse private shimoto. You'll eat mods, you'll sh!t mods, you'll dream about mods... hell private you wont even be able to jack off cause you'll be thinking about your next mod. See private we here at the 7 may even lend you're sorry a$$ a hand since you can't make up your mind on when you should mod. I'd say at the first chance you get you'll be posting a poll asking what should you mod! Sgt Maple has given you an assignment, DO YOU THINK U CAN HANDLE it private shimoto?

"This is my stick, this is my d![k, this is for shiftin' this is for chicks"

Too bad his name wasn't pyle..lol.

Honestly, you better get them when you have the time. Spring will be here before you know it and you'll want them all done and getting in a hurry is not the thing to do. Causes SNAFU's. Only consequences of cold weather is numb fingers that I can think of with what you're wanting to do.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
      Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
      Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
      Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

If you're at school...just bring your buttons up and do the DIY LED's when you're bored.

Everything else I'd wait until spring. You don't want to bondo in cold weather, it ='s crappy results.

Comment

ordering LED's and supplies as i am typing this

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Working...
          X