No announcement yet.

What do you like the most on your CB7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Like the hydraulic tranny mount in the automatics that Porsche is only just now starting to use on the 911 GT3 nearly 20 years later? I'm proud of that.

My taste in cars is largely in '70s-'90s Japanese and European cars. I absolutely love the box-flared design coming out of the later part of that era. I have actually caught myself just sitting outside looking at my car, admiring the shapes and body lines... and it's 99% stock. On my own car, I especially like my red/clears. Nothing special really, but of the hundreds of CB7s I see I'm the only one in town with them and I like being set apart from the rest. In a more general sense, I love that a CB7 can be both a very practical daily driver and respectable track day car without having to compromise one or the other.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I love how this car is so faithful, you take care of her and she'll never let you down, even when some careless person has on she keeps on going!

Comment

the blacked out devil car.
        just has a MEAN ass look on her, turns every head that is near me.

#3MR 91 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186456
        #2MR 90 sedan: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...51#post2867651
        #1MR 93 coupe: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176343

Comment

Gauge cluster, 6 star alloys, the @ss, side, and the front. The stock shifter too! It's so cool!
          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Well we all know as a Cb7 Society....That the cb is far the best vehicle to travel throught hard times...it has that big 2.2l to fight through huge inclines and beat slow civic...i just say, it's a good toy to keep as a adult!!!! and for my car...it just the reliablitly...perfect idling and never let's me down
            VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
            1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
            MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

what I like about my cb7? There is a lot of them at the junkyard
              What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

i like it whem my tach is not smoking crack lol
                Originally posted by scudweiser
                it will go vrooooooom bauggggghhhh mmmmmmaauuugggg. Still no mmmmmbAAAAAAAUUUHHHHHHH though.
                Originally posted by deevergote
                Do you have anything intelligent to offer, or are you just trying to whore up your post count?

Comment

What catches my eye is the shape of the car...i love it and would have the Cb over the newer models. I dunno it just looks sick when they have a nice drop on the right wheels there's just something about it.
                  apart from that at the moment its the fresh panel and paint on my roof and back quarter panels and my shaved aerial
                  (Before)
                  (After but before paint) BUT my latest project is whats getting my attention and excitement...
                  Heres a taste of what im doing
                  and my center piece .

i will be posting up a BIG thread once its all finished

“I’d rather lose by a mile because I built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me. Your car is your story, so don’t let someone else write the book.”
                  — Mighty Car Mods

Comment

Just the fact that mine was an SE made me love it.

From the front, it looked angry with the black hood & grille and the blackhoused headlights and deep lip.

From the side, I loved the 18s. They just made that car. The black leather gave it a little extra touch of class.

I also like how, for the amount of Accords around where I live, none of them looked like mine.

Comment

I like the ride. Since I changed the suspension to skunk2. Adjusting the ride height was tricky to get it where its not too bouncy and not to hard. The body style of. Any cb7 is always a pleasurr to look at.
                      IridiumCore
                      HCK-The Beginning

--------------------------------------
                      Your drunk she doesn't look that good.

Comment

i love the fact that no matter how hard you beat on it, it just keeps running..i drove my first f22 engine 10k miles on a blown hg..then it finally took a dump and i got my current engine for 60 bucks thats also a plus

also my engine bay with a wire tuck and painted vc, i think it looks balls

and also my new rims set the car off sick with the extended wheel studs and lugnuts..

Rush

Originally posted by Darkcloud
                        Bought 3 things, 1 that goes boom,1 that shades and 1 to go fasrer
                        Originally posted by bmxicansd
                        so you got a boombox, sunglasses and rosettta stone?

Comment

I noticed a lot of people have the sedans, what happen to all the coupes? Lol

Comment

Haha I've been out working on my car a lot lately, mainly putting the interior back together after messing with the wiring. For quite a while I've been pretty dead set on swapping over to a coupe in the future, but after my interior was all buttoned up and detailed I took a seat to relax for a minute. After a bit I just got to thinking, "these rear doors are actually pretty cool to have." Got more thinking to do...

Accord Aero-R

Comment

I love the front end with the 1pc lights and the grille that goes with it.

Sorry couldnt find the best pic.
                              The bb6 cluster

The civic si muffler
                              Freedom Is Not Free
                              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

front end, with onepicers and a legend lip and the rear i like the red & clears and ofcourse the flushmount..
                                AT WEST COAST MEET

cb7rush: who has the tongs?
                                JDMxDB8: i got a thong on...

to get to see more of my cb click the link below.
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=130922

Comment

Working...
                                X