No announcement yet.

fender flares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and hes very protective of those parts not wanting to disclose alot of info on them cuz he wanted his exclusiveness.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Who, Ronald?
      I can understand that, to a point. It does kinda suck when everyone starts copying something that you once could claim to be uniquely yours. I was pretty stoked to be the only one rocking Falken Hanabis on my car (and I really wish I could get another set...)

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        Who, Ronald?
        I can understand that, to a point. It does kinda suck when everyone starts copying something that you once could claim to be uniquely yours. I was pretty stoked to be the only one rocking Falken Hanabis on my car (and I really wish I could get another set...)
        yeh, i am to a point but not as protective. i do like my exclusiveness on some bits. buy mikeys hanabis. i think he said to me hes wanting to sell his.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

I couldn't be THAT discreet about it guys, I did state the name of the company who manufactured them! lol

They are hard to find though, I won't lie about that..The only reason I got a hold of them was because my cousin's friend has (or had) direct contact with R-Magic, that was the only way I could get my hands on a set!

I think about 2 years ago when I had a FS thread on here for my flares, I also asked if anyone was interested in those flares, as I could still get a brand new set back then! They weren't cheap though, I know I paid $420 + shipping + duties + taxes on those! Total was just under $600

Anyway, I don't know if this is any help, but I MIGHT still be able to get my hands on those flares..So if anyone's interested, feel free to give me a shout. Price will be whatever I paid for last time, plus shipping from Canada to wherever you are..Don't say I didn't warn you about the price though!

And like Deev said, in order to get the full function out of these, you'd HAVE to cut both front and rear fenders! In my case, I needed to run those flares to fit a set of 17x9" wheels without running retarded stretched tires and/or mad negative camber Or else fender flares would be 100% pointless..Why run flares if you're only running wheels that fit under the stock fenders?

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Who, Ronald?
            I can help you out with your Hanabi situation.

Comment

Working...
            X