X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the car :

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
      If u get it off eBay. Just get 94-95 not 96 or 90-93 cuz they're more expensive for no reason. I don't understand why they insist one king cb parts more expensive when there the same exact lip. Anyway here's mine ill get a pic today on car.

jeebus effen heist !

I like this lip !!! wow!

I dont like the Sigma side skirts, I looked at them from different angels and at least to me something looks "off" about them.

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
        I dont like the Sigma side skirts, I looked at them from different angels and at least to me something looks "off" about them.
        The picture of the car in the thread has the sideskirts installed incorrectly. They are supposed to be completely straight down the side of the car, they're not supposed flare out as severely in front of the back wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
          The picture of the car in the thread has the sideskirts installed incorrectly. They are supposed to be completely straight down the side of the car, they're not supposed flare out as severely in front of the back wheel.
          they look better installed incorrectly !!

Comment

I use to rock that lip. I love the look, but it was made of cheap ABS plastic so i hit a puddle of water doing like 35-45MPH and crack goes the lip.
            Jesus drove a Honda, he just didnt talk about it like us. Proof - John 12:49 "For i did not speak of my own accord."
            Originally posted by deevergote
            den das al u ned u no dat u get wurs gas milge tho rite?
            Originally posted by deevergote
            These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

Comment

the skirts look as if they're peeling off... like they're made out of garden edging

I think the lip looks cool. A hell of a lot better than the poorly-fitting Legend lips that everyone seems to love. Needs appropriate skirts and rear lip, IMO. Otherwise, I feel it makes the front end look like a plow.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                the skirts look as if they're peeling off... like they're made out of garden edging

I think the lip looks cool. A hell of a lot better than the poorly-fitting Legend lips that everyone seems to love. Needs appropriate skirts and rear lip, IMO. Otherwise, I feel it makes the front end look like a plow.
                The sad thing is those sideskirts are the same ones I had. Whoever installed them kicked the back out which makes them look ill-fitting. Mine looked nearly OEM in fit.

Comment

Yeah, yours looked perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                    On the car :

I`m digging the ol civic with the basket. Da Bus!!

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

Working...
                    X