MY 93 SE Project.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
    Did you use SEM products for the interior? I have the non-aerosol variety to do my interior plastics in whenever I get the chance. I didn't think about dyeing OEM leather, though. Is that what you've done?
    This is the sem paint that I used it is a low shine which is natural looking as oppose to the gloss black which to me looks tacky and it looks like its a painted interior.

Comment

body work looks very impressive. I assume your doing all the work? To bad the SE color didnt stay I love that color.

Comment

Hello everyone it's been awhile since I updated this thread, here it is finally got my interior done all black.

just a before and after pic.
        and then I found this an organ donor at the junkyard.
        everything got taken only thing I could not get is the carpet inside the trunk it was ripped in half.

when I first started this project I was going to keep the seatbelts grey but since I found the coupe I decide to go black I really like how the grey looks in the trim panels so I kept those the same color.

as you can see in this picture my front seats have seen better days, what I would like to do is get some 92 to 96 Honda Prelude seats if I cant find any then I can get some locally made or order some from cat skinz.

one thing I found while doing this project was that the seatbelts from an airbag vehicle to a non airbag vehicle are different, I could not use the seatbelts that I got from the junkyard, so I had to use seatbelts from my 92 Honda Civic. Just the front ones the rear were okay.
        the seatbelt on the left is the one that came out of my car the one on the right is the one that came from the donor vehicle.

well that's it for now hope you enjoyed the pics.

Comment

This car is looking awesome--I'm so envious!

Comment

Everything looks great but.... did you put In your sidemarkers backwards?

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
            It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Quashish View Post
              Everything looks great but.... did you put In your sidemarkers backwards?
              Maybe I don't know I tried them on both ways and I liked them the way I have them.

Comment

Haha Well either way. Mine have arrows pointing forward and marked left and right on the back. Your s is definately different. I've always liked the idea of painting a carbon fiber hood partially like you did. And i like the two tone on the mirrors

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                X