Full Bra Question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Bra Question...

This is probably a dumb question, but I just noticed that you can still get the full bra for our cars. My question is, does it still come with the hood nose bra as well? Because that's the only part I want, I don't want the part that covers the front bumper.

I am willing to pay the price new for the NOSE MASK "FULL" if the hood bra still comes with it, though I just wanted to make sure. Can someone confirm?

I didn't buy my nose mask brand new, but I purchased a full nose mask on eBay back in 2002, along with instructions.

It came with both the nose and bumper piece.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior View Post
      I didn't buy my nose mask brand new, but I purchased a full nose mask on eBay back in 2002, along with instructions.

It came with both the nose and bumper piece.
      All the info I needed, thank you.

Comment

You talking about this... http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000JS...dir_mdp_mobile
        10th Anniversary Accord.
        05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
          I'm talking about the OEM honda bra's.

Comment

Call a dealer up. I'm getting the lebra one soon. I have a feeling the OEM bra will be close to $100.
            10th Anniversary Accord.
            05 Audi A4 Ultra Sport 6MT.

Comment

Originally posted by 10thAnnivCB7 View Post
              Call a dealer up. I'm getting the lebra one soon. I have a feeling the OEM bra will be close to $100.
              It's $83, after shipping + handling, it was $97.

You get what you pay for. I will have it new, fresh, and it's OEM. I would pay good money for anything that's OEM and is rare.

Comment

Working...
              X