hood and fender bras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hood and fender bras

hey, i just bought a hood bra and a set of fender bra for a ridiculously cheap price
    the guy claimed the hood bra was oem, but it doesn't say ''accord'' embroidered on it so i doubt it is really oem? wer there oem bras that did not say accord on them?

anyways, oem or not, it will still look good and i'll get the ''accord'' embroidered on it later
    what im looking for right now is pictures of the underhood with the bra installed, id like to see the oem straps and all the hardware that attaches it to the hood and see where they hook up

and secondly i'd like to see the fender bra's hardware, mine did not come with any straps, just a ''clip button'' in a corner of the bra that seems to go towards the wheel house?

i looked everywhere on Google and here and couldnt find anything really...so if any of you has pictures of his own set up, OEM or not, it would be appreciated

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201008

Originally posted by Cb7_Qc View Post
    hey, i just bought a hood bra and a set of fender bra for a ridiculously cheap price
    the guy claimed the hood bra was oem, but it doesn't say ''accord'' embroidered on it so i doubt it is really oem? wer there oem bras that did not say accord on them?

anyways, oem or not, it will still look good and i'll get the ''accord'' embroidered on it later
    what im looking for right now is pictures of the underhood with the bra installed, id like to see the oem straps and all the hardware that attaches it to the hood and see where they hook up

and secondly i'd like to see the fender bra's hardware, mine did not come with any straps, just a ''clip button'' in a corner of the bra that seems to go towards the wheel house?

i looked everywhere on Google and here and couldnt find anything really...so if any of you has pictures of his own set up, OEM or not, it would be appreciated
    If it doesn't have the "Accord" logo, it's not OEM.

Here's a picture of the Factory Accessory Nose Mask installation instructions here.

Comment

yea when searching i came accross those instruction, but since i dont have the oem stuff, i find they are unclear...i think my bras are missing some straps thats why i am a bit confused with the oem installation
      the fender bra has nothing to clip the snap screw to, and the hood bra has the long strap going around the hood but doesnt have the 2 straps that seem to keep the bra from slipping foward ...
      i'd still prefer actual pictures that way i could actually get the missing straps installed to hold it the ''oem way''

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201008

Comment

Working...
      X