windshield trim and side door trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

windshield trim and side door trim

So i was at the pull and pay yard looking for parts for my 92 accord wagon lx. And i found somethings that were very easy to remove. I was missing 2 pieces of the trim around the windshield so i picked up all 3 pieces and i also got the trim for the doors that is attached to the car because mine was all dented up from someone trying to get in the car.

I also found one good frost white passenger side fender to replace my dented one. Found a blue glove box door to replace mine that someone before me hacked up for a stereo install. Also I needed an interior rearview mirror and found that and the correct color cover for my interior. And a new shifter boot that the chrome wasn't messed up on i will be making a leather boot for it in black with blue stitching. Got some other stuff to but i cant post pics just yet I will start a members ride thread soon but for now all I'm doing is putting the car back to right lol.

Welcome to the site. What other parts do you need. I have a large collection (link in my sig) and I'm local.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Excellent finds! If you make that boot...make two and sell me the other! I too have a white 92. Mine is a 5sp. Passenger front fender has a dent..corner light [I]was[I] broken, but I replaced it. Also,when I bought the wagon, the owner had his grandkids use the glovebox as a seat! Busted the hinges and all! Another member on www.accordwagonclub.com sent me parts...was a bitch getting under the dash to fix, but it's all perfect now. Tint was perfect till I transported the rims in trunk and they hit the hatch window.
      Good luck with your wagon!

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
      New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
      My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

I saw ur add on craigslist fleetwood figured u were a member who else would have so many cb parts lol

Comment

Working...
        X