Quarter panel ,,,, Patch panels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quarter panel ,,,, Patch panels

well ive come across a comany that makes rear quarter patch panels and i can get them for 60 bucks a side ... YUP THATS RIGHT 60 BUCKS A SIDE sooo ive ordered 6 sets but they are back ordered when i get them here i will post pics and people will be able to buy them from me and ill send em out but buyer pays shipping ok Ill try to keep this post updated on the status of these panels ......
    Just some info on them : the panels include the wheel well over the top the part that the bumper mounts to and about 4 inches into the door sills , with the dogleg sooo its basically the only part you need on each side if u have the trade mark quarter rust we have on our CB7's let me know if ur interested and ill be making a list of people who want em as soon as the company starts shipping them out to me ...thanks again guys

AS OF 11/14/2005 WE HAVE 8 SETS LEFT ::::THANKS ::::::
    Last edited by Noxidea; 11-14-2005, 03:36 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

does this work for a coupe qrtr panel?

Comment

Will find out ......

I only looked up the 4 door BUT they seemed to have all sorts of products for many many cars ill have to open the book up and look into it more soo i can make sure coupes have it also im assuming they have em but I WILL CHECK INTO IT ... sorry i can t anser this question right this second man but ill be sure to look into it tomorrow and post it asap

Comment

Is there a website?

VERY INTERESTED! NEED PICS

Midwest car club

Current rides:
        91 accord lx (5spd)
        92 accord lx (5spd)
        93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

dibs on a set.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

2nd DIBS!

Midwest car club

Current rides:
            91 accord lx (5spd)
            92 accord lx (5spd)
            93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

dibs on a set

Dynamic racing

Look out for 4 point cb7 strut bars for dohc!!!

Originally posted by deevergote
              bleh... i just put like 5 ounces of vodka in a 12 oz cup of mango iced tea...

Comment

Ok Boys

Im still waiting on the woman to let me know when i can get some shipped out they seem to have a back order on them .. but i am watching this site soo as soon as they are shipping ill let you know .....
                oh yeah here is a pic of the Accord ones . and also someone had asked me about ones for a coupe aparently they havent made any for the coupe yet and the woman i spoke to doesnt know if they are going to be making any
                sooo really sorry but as of right now i dont know of anyplace making coupe ones but here is a pic for those of you who needed one or wanted one L@@K

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea

i MIGHT be able to use that.. maybe not

i can tack weld that in place and fabbricate another piece to extend over towards the door. i just need measurements as soon as you get them in or if you have them now i could really use those.

thanks a lot man for updating. shoot me a PM if you have some measurements.

Comment

I wouldn't mind a set as well.

-Mike

Comment

That patch panel picture doesn't look right to me. That looks like a coupe actually.

Best of luck with these patches guys. But be warned, there might be some scary stuff hiding under the quarter panel.

Its an amazing feeling when you get the car back though.

Comment

I will take 1 of each side if they are gonna start shipping. Where is the company located?
                        "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
                        sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
                        Did work for: jhoff_cb7
                        Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

Comment

Update

Well the update so far is October 4th they should be in BUT the problem is they only got 8 drivers side and 5 passengers sides ,,, coming in dont ask me why i told the woman im gonna need a shit load more sooo hopefully i can get some asap also the guy in the warehouse says its probably possible to use them and fabricate some coupe ones out of the metal sooo maybe thats an option for coupe guys anyways the second i get some in my posession ill be posting an actual photo so you can see what they look like in person ok ,, i know the civic ones came with alot more meat than the line drawn photo shows sooo maybe the same deal we'll see ok I promise i will try not to leave anyone out but it may take a but to get as many sets are needed sooo ill keep trying to order them as time goes by ...... thanks again guys ............'
                          also I have an opertunity to order a bunch of mid pipes from arospeed they are aluminized and then painted a dark gray color they look good and willl be fairly cheap ,,loookin at maybe 100 bucks so let me know anyone interested and ill look into it thanks L8TER

Comment

I may be interested in the pass side, I think that id cut it down since I only need a small part but should work and be easier then fabricating one out of nothing... I have a fedex account so i could deal with shipping and email over a packing slip if that could work.
                            THanks
                            **My CB7 has been sold**

Comment

Should Work

Originally posted by TalontedTSi
                              I may be interested in the pass side, I think that id cut it down since I only need a small part but should work and be easier then fabricating one out of nothing... I have a fedex account so i could deal with shipping and email over a packing slip if that could work.
                              THanks

That would work fine , as far as shipping but again i have to get the damn things here first , the company is going to kill me LMAO but hey we need em right '' so ill keep on the sales woman and seee if i can get more ASAP thanks again

YOU PEOPLE ARE MAKING ME WANT MINE RIGHT NOW ......LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X