This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

92-93 Front Bumper Conversion

searched, and found nothing closely related...

i have a 91 LX and i've always liked the 92-93 style bumpers. i know that if i do the conversion, i would need the 92-93 headlights, corners, and grille as well. how much would i be looking to pay to pick up a 92-93 bumper in a junkyard?

Originally posted by tanNn2koo

i have a 91 LX and i've always liked the 92-93 style bumpers. i know that if i do the conversion, i would need the 92-93 headlights, corners, and grille as well. how much would i be looking to pay to pick up a 92-93 bumper in a junkyard?
    every junkyard is going to be different. there are no set prices on oem parts.

Comment

I'd say around 50 for the bumper, 10-20 for the grill and 30-40 for the headlights...give or take.

I'd put up a WTB on the board for the headlights and grill.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        I'd say around 50 for the bumper, 10-20 for the grill and 30-40 for the headlights...give or take.

I'd put up a WTB on the board for the headlights and grill.

will do, thanks for the info

Comment

(Just as an reference) the local pick n' pull by me charges:
          bumper $40
          bumper Shock or Bracket $5 (is that the styrofoam piece I see on the inside of the bumper cover??) this might be included when buying above.
          grill $20
          headlight $20 (each)
          '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
          EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Originally posted by mrvinyl33
            (Just as an reference) the local pick n' pull by me charges:
            bumper $40
            bumper Shock or Bracket $5 (is that the styrofoam piece I see on the inside of the bumper cover??) this might be included when buying above.
            grill $20
            headlight $20 (each)
            thats a pretty good deal. I dont have a "pick-a-part" anywhere near me. all the junk yards take the parts off for you so they charge outragous prices

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

you generally do NOT need the headlights, corners, and grill. they will work with a 92-93 bumper. FYI!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

like what timmy said... BUT if you keep the 90-91 head lights and put the 92-93 bumper.. you are gonna have a gap spacing with the lights.. since the lights are slighty shaped differently.

you would also need a 92-93 front bumper support as well... they look the same side by side but it the 92-93 just doesnt fit with the 90-91

Comment

idk about all junkyards but the ones near me dont keep cb7 parts long..they had one where a tree had fallen on the roof and it was there a week..the whole fron clip was sold..motor sold..rear pass. side quarter was sold..and i bought the center console for $20...i'm thinking about calling to see if they still have a trunk lid..idk how much though.and its kinda hit and miss finding parts anyway..good luck though man
                  -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
                  -1993 Accord EX SOLD
                  -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
                  -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

a week ago i bought 2 '91 headlights (the pair), '91 grill, and '91 stock lip all for 30 bucks! everything is still in great shape! great buy huh?...but they had a special dat day and everything was 50% off ....

good luck with the buy! and yeah i would try here first...

Comment

Originally posted by tanNn2koo

apparently you need to learn how to search:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ht=bumper+swap

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                      X