ok here i go with dumb question # 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok here i go with dumb question # 2

ive searched..and searched...but knowing me i probabaly overlooked so FLAME AWAY!!

but i was curious as to how the fitment of a 9091 grill would be on a 93

yes, i already know the headlight angles/bumper heighets are different

i just wanted to know the exact deatilsof problems i might run into and possibly pics?

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

I have the reverse problem.. 92-93 headlights w/ a 90-91 grille.. the fitment is crap.. it's tight and rubs against one another.. the sides stick out too.. if you want perfect fitment be prepared to shave off bits of the corners..

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

There's really no issues actually putting it on, and it doesn't look too too bad. I have a 92-93 grill on my 90 right now. If I remember, I'll put up a pic or two of it tonight.

Comment

i just really want a 9091 grill for my 93 instead of the original 9293

i just hate the style of it..

-- Check out my CB -- My CRV blackhousing thread!!-- My CG coupe--

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=timmy0tool

Comment

^ cool that's an old pic but yes the fitment isn't perfect. i only got 3 outta the 5 screws (2 middle and one center lower) to go in since the holes on the headlight brackets are different. also the 90-91 grills are larger in height so closing the hood will take more effort. it's also due to that little lip on the bumper cover that the 92-93 has. there are also small little slots that the grill supposed to go into the headlight bracket but that won't line up either. other than that it works fairly ok.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
            X