X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPDATED PICS UP TOP

heres some more

custom downpipe

Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-24-2007, 01:55 AM.
    ]

Comment

a nice paint job u got...deep color...whats it called?...must feel good doing all the work
      DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
        a nice paint job u got...deep color...whats it called?...must feel good doing all the work

i just put some more pics up thier so you can really see the paint. i have no idea i got a whole gallon with hardener and clear coat for 137 dollars it was a mismatched gallon of blue paint, something for an audi or some german car they fucked up...
        ]

Comment

its tiring im just giving all my time and money into my car, i havent gone out (besides racing) or even attempted to get laid in weeks... but when its done well itll get me laid daily hehe
          ]

Comment

Wow.. man talk about a DIY... You did good man... Love the pics....

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
              Wow.. man talk about a DIY... You did good man... Love the pics....
              thanks,i worked 2 months as mechanic 6 months as a body guy lol... if i was rich i wouldnt do a single bit of it!
              ]

Comment

Originally posted by RoCknRicEr037
                thanks,i worked 2 months as mechanic 6 months as a body guy lol... if i was rich i wouldnt do a single bit of it!
                Haha... I guess thats the only way to get it done right.... I wish I could paint my car at my house.... That shit would be kinda fun...

My Members Ride Thread ( Do It )

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Doitagain
                  Haha... I guess thats the only way to get it done right.... I wish I could paint my car at my house.... That shit would be kinda fun...
                  yeah it can be fun but stressful too specially when i fly lands right in your paint! and some of that stuff was done at my friends garage he has a garage in the back of his parents office that we use. gotta love florida!

MORE PICS BELOW

no more cancer

i want my car to feel like a porsche on the inside (quiet)... so i bought this stuff and im covering the whole car with it, should only add maybe 4 pounds but big deal!

what we all want: black interior

needs another coat i took my time on this came out pretty good

Last edited by Turbo Dave; 01-25-2007, 01:08 AM.
                  ]

Comment

gettin ready to lay down the rubber coating lol
                    ]

Comment

good job dave,i see you

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

wow...nice DIYing man...im thinking of redoing my interior and floor paneling this summer can't wait....that Duplicolor stuff...rubberized eh...im going to coat my trunk with that...
                        DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                          wow...nice DIYing man...im thinking of redoing my interior and floor paneling this summer can't wait....that Duplicolor stuff...rubberized eh...im going to coat my trunk with that...
                          ]

Comment

i gotta try that stuff too. that is, after my car isnt broke anymore

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

good work man. i got to give it up to you. u may have fucked tha car up before but damn it looks hella good now. how hard was the bondo work? i need to do that on my quarters too. mine are rusted on both sides and by the sideskirts as well. any info would help.
                              it's been a while but i'm back!!

Comment

thats some damn nice work

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Working...
                                X