No announcement yet.

Ultimate engine bay/wire tuck sneak peak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awesome... I saw this in a prelude in japan, it was in a magazine. Street driven too... AWEsome to see this on a cb7tuner's car!!! How you polished that block that well in only 16 hrs I don't know lol...
    My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

dude this is the most amazing f-in thing ive seen in a while this is so f-in sweet......id love it if u cld pm i got sum questions about this b.c.i had planned on doing something like this awile ago but didnt have the balls to try n waste the material!.......i want to no how hard it is to b end the CF cloth n hold it while the resin hardens or how u go about that ? PM me please!!!!

Facebook me
      http://www.facebook.com/damon.amplo?ref=tn_tnmn
      For sale thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...46#post3092146
      Willing to buy/trade thread
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196484

Comment

Finished laying all the carbon fiber down on the drivers side! came out pretty good! now sanding sanding sanding. I finished the passenger side but need to get a better buffer so i can get it shiny shiny with no swirls. ill probably be ready to spray clear down on the drivers side on saturday. I just bout a complete 5spd harness so i will be doing a complete harness swap inside and out to get rid of all the automatic wiring so when i hook my hondata up i will have no issues plus it gets rid of a ton of wiring under the dash and engine. also bought but have not yet recieved my `48 pin amphenol connector fucking expensive!!! nice though cause ill only have one plug for my entire wiring harness going through the firewall. no wires anywhere!!! woohoo!

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
        member ride thread
        11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
        DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
        People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
        I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
        John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

updated two new pics

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

jesus dude, i think i just came....cant wait to see the finished product!
            -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
            newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
            newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
            newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

i cant wait either! Been sanding down the drivers side should finish this week.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

keep it up man. its looking great
                "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

thanks!

member ride thread
                  DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

finished sanding the drivers side should have it cleared by sunday.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Update-- got my wiring harness connectors pic on page one

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

im going to go with the same connector next time around. sweetness. bay is looking HOT!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

thanks!

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Updated pics on page one as well as these

This is a pain! i have to cut out about 1 foot of ever ony of these wires

Audi TT HID retrofit in progress. The projectors fit SUPER nice!!!

Last edited by turbo90accord; 01-30-2008, 11:01 PM.

member ride thread
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

Nice hook up on those connectors, saw those a while back on honda tech

Comment

looks sick...the dedication/patience/persistence has definitely paid off. Kudos to you. Any updates???

Comment

Working...
                                X