Grand Touring Spoiler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Touring Spoiler?

Hey guys, im looking for a subtle looking spoiler for my 91 accord...ive considered getting a grand touring spoiler, but i have no idea what it would look like on an accord...anyone have pics of this? or any spoiler ideas? thanks!

Originally posted by Accord2nv204
    Hey guys, im looking for a subtle looking spoiler for my 91 accord...ive considered getting a grand touring spoiler, but i have no idea what it would look like on an accord...anyone have pics of this? or any spoiler ideas? thanks!
    I like OEM, bu thats just me...

CB7 Wings

^Hope that helps...

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

4 door? If so go with the no spoiler looks.
      H Twenty Twizzle

Comment

i believe this is a grand tourning spoiler...doesnt look too bad

Comment

ive seen that^^^ before on a cb7 it actually was cut to sit lower to the car and i have to admit it looked pritty sweet, and i dont like spoilers on our cars. But i would buy it if it went wit my kit.

Comment

I got the black widow wing with my kit. But definitely consider a wing after a kit otherwise you are crossing over into the Rice.

Comment

I like that wing a lot actually. I think I'd go with a midwing tho instead for the money.

"Let's be like everyone else and call everything rice...woo! (yawn)"

Comment

Originally posted by ontarioEXR
                i believe this is a grand tourning spoiler...doesnt look too bad

I am a little to iffy on this wing on a stock cb7. I seen it on a few kitted cb7s and thought they looked nice. I don't call everything rice, but i believe there's a fine line between rice and nice. And this is at the border...

Comment

<Simon Voice>
                  Are you Serious?
                  </Simon Voice>

So haveing a kit isn't rice, as long as you have a huge ass wing on the back of it?

Some advice Stay OEM on the wing buddy.

Member's Ride

Comment

i'd rock it...... i wish they made a style like that for the wagon.... not as high but just farther back to hang off the back glass....

SOLD!

Comment

Buy it, then cut out the middle sections to get it flush with the sides of the car, the cut the pillars down to where the flares on the end are just a inch or so away from touching the trunk lid.

I think this would look really good with the rare molded rear diffuser that everyone's looking for.
                      -Jay

Comment

that wing looks like shit............period. Save your money or go buy something you really need. Does everybody not realize everytime a car with a big wing drives down the road that they are the laughing stock of any witness around.
                        Last edited by Travolous; 06-27-2005, 02:28 AM.
                        H Twenty Twizzle

Comment

go OEM.. stock spoilers always look better imo

V-TAK FTW!!1!

Comment

I like my OEM wing. I do also like the midwing, but I think that you'd have to get a rear lip or a suble rear bumper like the BC or something to get it to look kosher.

Last edited by uncle_el; 06-27-2005, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tweeaks
                              <Simon Voice>
                              Are you Serious?
                              </Simon Voice>

So haveing a kit isn't rice, as long as you have a huge ass wing on the back of it?

Some advice Stay OEM on the wing buddy.
                              Completely missed the point...

Comment

Working...
                              X