4th Gen Prelude Rear Seats.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Gen Prelude Rear Seats.

Hate to be one of those people that ask's 'has anyone tried it', but I searched to no avail. So, here goes...

Has anyone tried swapping the 4th Gen Prelude Rear seats? I just got the fronts and was thinking about swapping the rears in as well, but before I got out and buy a set was wondering how they're going to fit. I'm guessing they'll be too short, but I can work around that. Also, i'm unsure on the assembly of them, are they 3 seperate pieces at the bottom and a single piece at the top? Probably should ask in a prelude forum but thought i'd ask here first.

Thanks!

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

X2... Id like to see some responces to this as well.
    90 Accord DX H22/LSD Swap DD
    01 S2000 Silverstone
    90 Civic DX K24/K20 ~ Track Whore To Be!

~TeamDOHC.org Join Today~
    http://teamdohc.org/forums/index.php

Comment

IIRC, they are in two pieces; back part and butt part.

They're probably also too short width wise.

1999 BMW M3
      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
        IIRC, they are in two pieces; back part and butt part.

They're probably also too short width wise.
        so u think its better josh?

Comment

it will not work.. prelude rear seats are too small(wide and tall) i heard 1st gen cl would work

Comment

I believe Jason (93accordEX for you old guys) tried it and said he couldn't get them to work at all.

I wouldn't know how to mount them safely.

Comment

Thanks for the replys. I got a prelude guy to get me some measurements and it doesn't look like its that far off at all. Forgetting about the width problem and only thinking about height and depth at the top and bottom, the top is almost the same as the accord seat, and the bottom is about an inch shorter. I can post up the measurements if anyone wants. Mounting wouldn't be that hard, just some custom fabrication. AccordWarrior, do you remember at all any of the problems he came into?

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

Working...
              X