Accord seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord seats

I have a problem. My accord seats hurt my back. I want some new ones. I don't have any money for some aftermarket seats so I would like to know could I swap some seats from some other model honda and place them in my car like a crx, or prelude seats?

i think prelude seats work with little modification

Comment

will I have to get anything additional besides the seats to make it work?

Comment

i dont really know well enough to tell u yes or no, i think shawn.hayden has em, i could be wrong tho

Comment

95% sure they are a direct swap..... they are comfortable as shit and they hold well while cornering..... -justin- (let me know if you know where to find some)

MY SH!T FOR SALE!

H23A1 (60,000 miles)
          tranny (no grinds)
          ECU
          DC header w/ heat wrap
          full exhaust with angled N1 Canister....
          $1000 obo delivered

SOLD!

Comment

*2002 accord coupe seats installed in my cb7- just had to run a (12v) line to the battery since the driver's side is powered; and only needed longer bolts for the rear brackets
            5.6L V8 32V DOHC
            JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by jdmaccordguy
              I have a problem. My accord seats hurt my back. I want some new ones. I don't have any money for some aftermarket seats so I would like to know could I swap some seats from some other model honda and place them in my car like a crx, or prelude seats?
              coupe or sedan?

Comment

Civic/CRX/Del Sol seats won't fit without modification to the rails I believe.

Prelude seats will fit with a little finese, as stated above. Three members have these last time I checked.

Any 90-02 Accord seats should fit with longer bolts, etc.

However, remember that 90-91 had autobelt, and you need to get rid of it if you have it to run any of the listed seats.

Comment

Well then, Ive decided. I'm going to get some prelude seat and install them.
                  And mine is a coupe by the way.

Comment

lude seats what are those?
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by jdmaccordguy
                      Well then, Ive decided. I'm going to get some prelude seat and install them.
                      And mine is a coupe by the way.
                      This might be something everybody overlooks, but make sure they fold foward far enough to get into the back. My buddy put newer Camaro (2000) in his 72 and they didn't fold foward far enough. That's only for coupes though. So don't get some from a sedan of any model.
                      My Ride!
                      Anti-Idiot Crew #1

Comment

Working...
                      X