shift knob and ebrake combo..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shift knob and ebrake combo..

tell me if this is a sexy combo or what!!

my current interior:

ebrake boot, and shift boot are now black leather...

is it hard to throw an e-brake boot on?

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by shimoto
      is it hard to throw an e-brake boot on?
      haven't done it yet (its coming in the mail) but from what i understand it isn't dificult at all... opinon on the potential set up...

Comment

I have the GReddy/TRUST/GREX shift knob.... i love the look and feel of it. Its pure sex. I dont really care for that e-brake handle though.

Comment

Originally posted by H22ACB7
          I have the GReddy/TRUST/GREX shift knob.... i love the look and feel of it. Its pure sex. I dont really care for that e-brake handle though.
          cool glad that someone else agrees with my taste for once!! especially since that little shift knob just set me back $50

Comment

and the problem i am having with the e brake handle is that they are designed for a bmw... and i don't wanna spend $60 on an e brake handle. but all the cheap ones have "carbon fiber" and huge "type R" badges... were can i get a fairly priced aluminum/chrome e brake handle

Comment

dude the moment i find one i will let you know wassup... i don't believe any one does make the combo for the accord... but that doesn't mean it can't be done. i mean no one makes a turbo for an f22a, but that hasn't stopped a lot of cb7's from being boosted!

Comment

any will work, you just need them to be bored out at a machine shop...i hace a ractive on (yes with a little cf) but I also have a leather with red stitch ebrake boot. I like how it looks.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                  i hace a ractive on (yes with a little cf) but I also have a leather with red stitch ebrake boot. I like how it looks.
                  haha sorry about the flame!! the ractive ones don't look bad, but i want something really plain cuz my interior is already flashy enough... just trying to make the interior look cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
                    haha sorry about the flame!! the ractive ones don't look bad, but i want something really plain cuz my interior is already flashy enough... just trying to make the interior look cleaner
                    No, that wasn't meant to be an insult, I'm just saying that when you do it with a boot and what not it looks good...I woulda said the same thing before I threw it together.

Comment

dude share some pics!! i would love to see how it looks

Comment

i previously had ichibahn, and it was ok:

momo's a lot better- look, feel, and overall quality of the parts.

if i had to do it over again, i would have saved up a bit more and went with the momo parts in the first place. you live, you learn, and hope to show others the error of your ways.

someone asked earlier in the thread: installing an ebrake isn't hard. you cut off the old rubber (as it's hot glued to the metal underneath), remove it, and put the new one on. i guess you can try to cut it to size, but that to me was a bit more difficult (as far as trying to cut it evenly all the way around), and i wanted to get an ebrake boot anyway.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

dude i was actually looking at that exact same ebrake handle, but in aluminum, so that it matches the shift knob...

Comment

Originally posted by flacopower
                            dude i was actually looking at that exact same ebrake handle, but in aluminum, so that it matches the shift knob...
                            momo makes good stuff.

if you do decide to get it, make sure you get the companion 4 dollar adaptor that momo makes. it goes on the inside of the handle, and makes sure that the ebrake remains functional (momo made the ebrake handle large so that it would be universal... some cars don't need the adaptor, some, like ours, do).

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

how much did you end up paying for it? i know the cheapest i have seen it is for 85...

Comment

Working...
                              X