cleanin tan interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cleanin tan interior

yes you guys know tan is the easiest color to get drity.. just like white is easy to get dirty.. anyways how do i clean my door panels and ebrake handle.. they are turning black... help.. anyone know a solution.. as much as i spent scrubbin.. a lil came out.. this sucks..
    http://www.get-gifts-for-free.com/?ref_id=4810

1992 Honda Accord 4dr 5spd EX- R.I.P 8/10/05

For the door panels (fabric) you can use Tuff Stuff and for the plastic you could use De Solv It (citrus solvent) Simple Green, or anything like those. De Solv It works well, but I have no experience w/ Simple Green, so lets hear what other people have to say.

Comment

ttt

Comment

i use presone spray shampoo..then i use a rag to wipe it up and scrub..the reason is, is that it picks up dirt as it goes along. i have a tan interior...and its very easy to clean...just takes time.

also the rag is great cause it dries it up fast as well...be sure to use a light colord preferably a white cloth.
        What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

ok for the doors and stuff, you always see black dirt getting between the cracks of the vinyl. So here's what you do

Get Simple Orange or Simple Green and a brush you'd use to scrub a bathtub etc, one with a handle...you know

And spray it on, scrub hard, and bam, looks brand new. Learned that from the detail shop i worked at

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

anyone know where i can get these products from? using a scrub won't scratch the vinyl on the doorhandle?

link to everything.. the brush/scrub ur talkin about and the solution..

i want to use s.o.s pads but i think that will leave scratches on the doorpanel..

Comment

Tuff Stuff, end of problem.

any auto store will have all these products.

Comment

Originally posted by soon2bdropped
                anyone know where i can get these products from? using a scrub won't scratch the vinyl on the doorhandle?

link to everything.. the brush/scrub ur talkin about and the solution..

i want to use s.o.s pads but i think that will leave scratches on the doorpanel..
                just put that stuff on a nice towel or a terry cloth and rubb..it will clean it nicely.
                What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

Comment

For the plastic on the door, the new mr. clean magic eraser works great. Prestone/tuff stuff can both be found at walmart and they work great.

Comment

lol i use body soap and water =)

Retro!

Hater

Comment

Originally posted by accordztech
                      lol i use body soap and water =)
                      I guess that works if you're cheap

Comment

hehe it works just as good as anything else IMO...disinfects as well =)

Retro!

Hater

Comment

i picked up something called turtlewax power out.. i got it at autozone.. is it me or does this one sucks... i mean all i see is dirt, sand and salt getting out.. but at the same time.. i just see the carpet turning all into black..

Comment

I have leather seats and use Lexol cleaner on mine. I also use it on the door panels and it gets out just about any stain or dirt that i have.
                            1991 Black Accord Coupe
                            Sprint Lowering Springs
                            Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
                            Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
                            17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
                            TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
                            http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

Originally posted by Sthrnba711
                              I have leather seats and use Lexol cleaner on mine. I also use it on the door panels and it gets out just about any stain or dirt that i have.
                              \
                              so where did u get it from..

Comment

Working...
                              X