No announcement yet.

Post Your Shift Knobs/boots Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does aybody know if there is way to make the ITR shift boot seat all the wayup against the shift knob, no matter which knob u use?? all help is appreciated.

SHO

Comment

It isnt suppose to seat all the way up against it, its suppose to sit like this.

This is mine by the way. rsx knob with itr boot.

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

check out my DIY for my new boot
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by hondatuner4267

Skunk2 Weighted Shift Knob (threaded)
          Real Carbon Fiber Shift Boot
          -Painted Console Black
          -Added Skunk2 and Neuspeed Silver Logos
          Haha, I'm rocking nearly the exact same setup, down to the painted console In fact, the paint is drying on the console right now and waiting for clearcoat. I'm hoping Krylong semi-flat is close to stock.

I've even got the same CF boot from Jason. Only difference is my shift knob. I'll post pics once my console is done, the knob is pretty swass.

And hey, yo... is that glare on the corners of your console or has the paint rubbed off from the seats hitting it? Concerned citizens want to know...
          - Ghosty
          WTB: MAP sensor (2+bar), IAT sensor, ECU & dizzy harness plugs... PM me!
          FS: coupe window rain guards, f22a6 intake & ex mani, cams, PT6 ECU, valve cover, dizzy caps, OEM fogs... PM me!

Comment

JDM ITR SHIFT BOOT, JDM ITR SHIFT KNOB

Comment

integra type r knob, custom made leather boot, diy short throw
              I hate thieves!

Comment

Alrite, so I just got my Skunk 2 shifter yesterday, and it screws on fine. The problem is that the numbers are not aligned. Instead of looking like this:

1 3 5
                | | |
                +--N--+
                | | |
                2 4 R

It looks upside down. That's when it's tightened all the way down. If I screw it to the left and align it the right way, the knob sits very loosely. Any solutions to this? I see alot of people with this knob and they have no problem with it.

Comment

not a good pic but CTR knob and itr shift boot...

My Old Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                    Alrite, so I just got my Skunk 2 shifter yesterday, and it screws on fine. The problem is that the numbers are not aligned. Instead of looking like this:

1 3 5
                    | | |
                    +--N--+
                    | | |
                    2 4 R

It looks upside down. That's when it's tightened all the way down. If I screw it to the left and align it the right way, the knob sits very loosely. Any solutions to this? I see alot of people with this knob and they have no problem with it.
                    u should have a lock nut with the shifter u use that to tighten it when in correct position buddy

Comment

Originally posted by UK - Accord
                      u should have a lock nut with the shifter u use that to tighten it when in correct position buddy
                      Cool, the lock nut I got does not fit at all. It strips the thread on my shifter when I tried to force it. I'll probably just JB weld it down or somethin

Comment

i short shifted the hell out of my shifter, put on a pilot shift knob (doesnt really go with my interior, but its the best lookin one that felt good at autozone), and made a black vinyl/blue stitching shift knob.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

- JDM Mugen shift knob
                          - JDM ITR shift boot
                          - BB2 Prelude shifter assembly (custom shortened shifter & shifter mounting plate)
                          - Neuspeed short shift adapter

The Neuspeed adapter is a bit big, so it sticks out a bit, and it rips the heck out of my ITR boot...Ah well, looks don't matter, as long as it works good

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

bumpin this thread... need more ideas

anyone got a itr style boot with yellow stitching?

Comment

so the itr boot has a rounded top unlike our accords which has a square one?

i need a nice shift boot to shit up close to the bottom of the skunk 2 knob i have
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

Stock boot, stock knob....... 6" WEIR Extention.

Boot will be replaced with "accordian" corolla boot Knob is a metal flake red "teardrop" for a Peterbilt.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
                                dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

Working...
                                X