No announcement yet.

What fricken shift boot WILL work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have had a MOMO boot in mine for over 10 years. Fits great and no problems.

Comment

I've got a custom made carbon fiber boot. Fit and finish is great, and it's definitely not something you see a lot of. I kept the original shift knob (because I prefer the look of it over anything else I've seen) and I'm planning on color-matching the collar to the interior.
      ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
      '93 EX 5-speed coupe
      Short ram intake
      Tenrai Himoto catback
      Smashed front end
      Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        lol, thats what you get for using the search button.
        At least he was using the search button, better than most people!

Proud owner of the only JJDM full 2.5" catback exhaust!

Comment

would a prelude shift boot work? and if so what year

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

Any boot can fit. Just get you an industrial stapler and you should be fine.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=shift+boot

I also have an OEM 5th gen boot laying around at home. Its pictured in there.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty1638
              Oh, man. This really ticks me off. I have been working on my car a lot lately. I got a lot done to it, turning it from stock to imo really nice. I don't have a page yet for it, cause I got some querks to work out..one major one is the fricken shift boot! I am soo pissed that after I bought the replacement universal boot, it doesn't fit around that metal rail! What am I supposed to do? What shift boot will fit? do I need to make my own? c'mon...someone.please help! I wanna post pics soo badly, but I gotta work this stuff out..

-A. Swift

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/...artsSearch.jsp .. Just buy a brand spanking new on.

Comment

Working...
              X