complete interior change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

complete interior change

i have that ugly ass burgendy interior anyone know desent price on a complete new interior? i dont want to get it from a junkyard where it has been rained in for years on end..... i use to work at a salvage yard i know how that gose id like the black and tan or all blue set up ... of this is for a coupe with power seatbelts and ebrake is dead center

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
    Originally posted by deevergote.
    But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

your gonna be spending a whole lot more money on newish interior than a junkyard. i got my full gray conversion from the junkyard steam cleaned it and it looked bran spankin new.
    Originally posted by jboyce
    i f'd this girl last night i hadnt seen in a while...used to be cute, but when i had her naked lying on my bed i noticed she had gained alot of weight and looked like a manatee rolling around on my bed.

Comment

so you're saying you want to know the cost of a brand new interior? hahahaha, more than the cost of your car and most new parts for a 90-93 accord don't exsist anymore and if it does, it's on backorder. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

a few years ago, i had a blue interior and really wanted grey... so on my members ride thread i posted that i wanted to make a trade... and beleive it or not somebody actually messaged me about it, me made the trade straight up (both interiors very clean!) and im still friends with the guy!!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

The black leather interior would be 16K if you sourced it from a dealer. I added it up one day.

Comment

black leather interior = teh suxors for practicality reasons
            its hard to find and expensive

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Working...
            X