No announcement yet.

NO CUTTING retrofits!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I don't have any pics in a cb7 headlight, but this is a pic of the projector mounted in an 09 civic headlight, which is also 9006.

My 6th gen accord thread
    99 Miata

Comment

thats not bad at all.

Spend a few hours blackhousing headlights and toss em right in. These are excellent, im almost eager to pick some up for grins...maybe I can sell my spare tsx set and try these out

thanks for all the info av6g6

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

No problem. Me and another member on here have been talking about retrofitting his headlights and I'm hoping he will go for these and I can post a writeup on them. If so definitely expect the writeup.

My 6th gen accord thread
        99 Miata

Comment

Originally posted by av6g6 View Post
          No problem. Me and another member on here have been talking about retrofitting his headlights and I'm hoping he will go for these and I can post a writeup on them. If so definitely expect the writeup.
          Yeah a writeup with pics would be really nice!

"Live While You Live & Just Be Happy"

Comment

I'm getting these and doing a complete write up.

Black Housing DIY 1991 Wagon Morimoto Retrofit
            JDM One-Piece Headlight Lens Repair

Comment

This is good shit... hmmmm.... very cheap too

Great that there's no cutting required. Shit I might just get these for the hell of it. $200 or so for a retro is pretty damn good if you ask me.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
                I'm getting these and doing a complete write up.
                Hey when you do it can you post a link in this post

"Live While You Live & Just Be Happy"

Comment

nice find. personally i just dont like the way projectors look during the day. night is nice but not nice enough to make me give up my day time looks. in otherwords day>night no argument
                  frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Well, I do my retrofits for the sole benefit of gaining lighting performance. I do try and make them look as oem as possible. I'm not too worried about how the lights may look bug eyed. I personally like the way retrofitted headlights look though.

My 6th gen accord thread
                    99 Miata

Comment

Thank you for the link. I'm definitely going to give these a try next month.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
                        nice find. personally i just dont like the way projectors look during the day. night is nice but not nice enough to make me give up my day time looks. in otherwords day>night no argument
                        Well we all have the right to our own opinions. For me, visibility >>>>>>>>>>>>> aesthetics, and in any case they come with shrouds to make it all look OEM

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Those look nice. The lack of cutting looks like it could help make them look better than ones that people have to cut up. I'd just want some good HIDs to use with them.

Are the H1s really good bulbs or not? I've heard some bulbs are better than others.
                          Last edited by Sarthos; 03-26-2010, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Definitely getting a pair, after I complete a project I'm working on .
                            HIDplanet is a nice site, I been registered on there since I been on here. That dude has some good treads on there too, he test and mod alot of projectors.
                            cb007
                            first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Wow. I'll most likely be picking a set of these up. What kind of work is involved with converting the separate bulb wiring into the low/high 1 bulb setup?
                              Last edited by mj213; 03-26-2010, 09:03 PM.

Comment

seems like you have to buy this harness that has a relay to wire it up. extra 30 bucks i think. it's on the retrofit site where the projectors are being sold.\\

Comment

Working...
                                X