best bulbs for jdm fogs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best bulbs for jdm fogs?

i just bought jdm fogs...not sure if bulbs are included but what are good bulbs to buy also they dont have brackets so has anyone made brackets for them (they are 91 fogs)

I used reguler H3's on my fogs fit with little modification its mainly just grounding a wire on the bulb. The ones i have are usdm i dont think it makes a difference but its cheaper than trying to fing h3c's

My Cb bad, Cb bright and the cops can kiss my Cb lights - I’m gone!
    Frost White Member 13
    My Ride
    "Girls are like a new car... lease w/ option to buy"

Comment

PIAA H3 Narva golds

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
      www.maketradefair.com

Comment

With the 90-91 fogs you'll never get a non-yellowish bulb color. Trust me, I went through 5 sets of 55 watt H3's and never got hyperwhite. Maybe with a 100 watt bulb you could do it though.

I have Hella Yellowstars, they're still not super yellow, but they do reflect yellow and at least I can see where my fogs lightup at night (which is about 4 inches of pavement) but its better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
          With the 90-91 fogs you'll never get a non-yellowish bulb color. Trust me, I went through 5 sets of 55 watt H3's and never got hyperwhite. Maybe with a 100 watt bulb you could do it though.

I have Hella Yellowstars, they're still not super yellow, but they do reflect yellow and at least I can see where my fogs lightup at night (which is about 4 inches of pavement) but its better than nothing.
          any idea on what this might be do to?

i was about to go get those PIAAs and now i hear about these Hellas. i have 90-91s but JDM with all of the USDM factory wiring....i thought maybe since my fogs were so old i would have to open up the lenses and clean them real well to get rid of the yellow-ish light. or go with yellow bulbs for a cleaner look.

Comment

OEM bulbs are good and reliable. as for the brackets, good luck! try and make them yourself. i'm sure a few pieces of aluminum and a little ingenuity can go a long way.
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

oem fogs

check it out i got these bulbs off ebay 5800k yellow h7's i also have a set of hyper white h7's that i havent installed yet. but people say those yellow fogs are super intense
              my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
              Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

Working...
              X