ebay subs & speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ebay subs & speakers

Are the subs on ebay any good or they just cheap crap. Like they have sony ones, and other ones. And speakers too.

umm lol some ebay sellers sell some of the best subs and some other sellers sell middle line subs and some sell low-end subs and some sell a little of each

it has nothing to do with the fact it's on ebay, it has to do with the fact that you need to research items and know what you're looking at

ebay sells some of the best stuff you can possibly get, but you have to know what you're looking for or you can get a bit overwhelmed

My members ride thread

Comment

thanks for the response man!!

Comment

I just bought a sub package from savinglots.com , u should check it out real cheap. I get it today and hopefully there descent.

Comment

Yeah, you gotta know what you are looking for when shopping ebay. If not careful, you can be sold some real crapolla. Do it right the first time, it may be more $$ in the beginning, but in the long run, you will save.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

what's your budget for subs right now?

I can try and help point you in the right direction

My members ride thread

Comment

how come people dont trust eBay?...i got my kicker speakers from eBay for $58 which is a hell of a good deal...brand new not refurbished...remember just be aware of what exactly the seller is selling you...if you feel you've been ripped off just tell the seller & eBay

Comment

Yea Ebay has good stuff...as far as audio everything is pretty much name brand. I know I'm gonna get my stuff from there when I get the money.

Originally posted by lordoja
                im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

you can try Etronics they have good stuff for less than retail, and I've bought stuff on Ebay which I paid more than Etronics sells for.... I just didn't know of it's existance before!
                  CAI soundz so good........
                  But not as good as a full Eclipse Sound system
                  www.clubaccordquebec.com

Comment

yeah i bought my subs from etronics, i found a few other online stores that were selling them for 10-20 bucks less but they got some fairly bad reviews. my etronics experience was very good, paid 110 for a sub that was 200 at circuit city.

Comment

Originally posted by 619_Cb9
                      how come people dont trust eBay?...i got my kicker speakers from eBay for $58 which is a hell of a good deal...brand new not refurbished...remember just be aware of what exactly the seller is selling you...if you feel you've been ripped off just tell the seller & eBay
                      I've been one to trust ebay, I've just done my homework on what I've bought...anything over $30 or so I email the seller and talk to them before hand about the products...and for anything that's not just aesthetics (ie. clear corners) I never buy any Ebay only brand...its when you do things like that you start to run into trouble. Like I've seen speakers that look and are kinda spelled like Pioneers, but in reality aren't.

Comment

Some places on ebay have warranties so read the whole ad. I got 2 mtx 8000 brand new for 60 bucks! Brand new from work though not from ebay

Comment

depends what you're looking for. You can find good deals on lots of stuff.

You can find anything from Pyle to Alpine to Hifonics. and much more.

IF you're looking for anything, let me know, i think i'm willing to sell a few things of mine. loL!

Comment

Working...
                          X